LF 2 more for raid on sundays

90 Human Paladin
Currently have a group of 8 and looking to fill 2 more spots. Currently we are looking for a warrior (100 percent) and a hunter (possibly) but looking for anything to fill other slot. Most people in this group are experienced and pull their own weight therefore i am recruiting those who can do what is told. We will be raiding one day a week on Sundays for 3-4 hours and if it does go to another day that time might be shortened.

If you are interested I'm a pretty cool dude and would love to talk and help you guys out. So please don't hesitate. Thanks!

If you want to get in contact with me please whisper me, send me an email at johnrayvicencio@gmail.com. thanks and hope to hear from some of you
Reply Quote
Are you looking for a warrior tank or melee DPS? I've been looking for a group to run MV on my warrior with.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Well as of right now we could use either a warrior tank or warrior dps. As i said before we are looking for someone who pulls the appropriate dps or if you are tanking can tank. Please message me in game
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]