[A] A few friends looking for a new guild

90 Gnome Monk
After realizing how hard it is to completely rebuild a guild from the ground up, me and a few of my officers are looking for an already established guild to join. We are interested in evening or nighttime weekday raid schedules and would all like to be placed on the same team.

Armory links:
Me, a WW/MW monk. I also occasionally tank but not interested in raid tanking.

Carlastis the Warlock (spirit dagger is just so he can use his epic off-hand) http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/anvilmar/Carlastis/simple

Kasstaira the Hunter http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/anvilmar/Kasstaira/

Shaytha the Prot/Ret Paladin http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/anvilmar/Shaytha/

Me, Carlastis, and Kasstaira are able to join the new guild immediately. Shaytha won't be on for a while until he gets bored of the new CoD game. Each of us also have a few alts that I haven't bothered to list. Reach me on this thread or ingame if interested.

Thanks.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
I am not in anyway intimating that Affirmative Action is interested in your group, I'm afraid you're much too large, but I had a question anyways. Do your raiders regularly leave WoW to play another game until they get bored of it, or was that just a product of your guild not raiding?
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Monk
Me, Kass, and Carl usually play for long periods at a time; like over a year at a time. Shaytha just plays WoW and CoD and will always swaps between the two whenever a new thing comes out but I suspect he'll be back in a few weeks.

In terms of my guild - we were around and active during ICC and had two 10man's plus pugging a 25 man, but then Cata killed us. A few officers came back in the last few months of DS and tried to rebuild but we aren't really getting enough people/skill to raid in MoP without nerfs.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin
MLG might be interested, but fitting 4 people onto an existing team isn't something that is easy to do. But I have been interested in getting a third team going. Catch me online sometime and perhaps I can see more of what you are looking to do.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Monk
After thinking about it, 4 people is pretty much half a raid team and it wouldn't be the end of the world if we got split up. The important thing to us is that we're at least in the same guild and same group of people.

Thanks for the interest MM and MLG. MM is a little out of our league right now but I'll try to find a MLG officer sometime tonight to talk specifics.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
MM is a little out of our league right now.
Reply Quote
We run alternative groups in Moment Mori

We aren't 100% on the group schedule yet, until we get the numbers

So if you're interested feel free to contact a Officer/Guild leader

I'm not sure if I'm impressed at the dedication to trolling or creeped out. It's not often you see someone with an account just used for trolling.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Monk
I whispered an officer and they politely referred me to their website. I should have noticed that they didn't even spell the guild name correctly in the first post lol.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Monk
11/28/2012 10:24 PMPosted by Fistweaver
I whispered an officer and they politely referred me to their website. I should have noticed that they didn't even spell the guild name correctly in the first post lol.

We know it, trust me and we are working on getting it changed but we have just been working on other projects at this time that are a bit more pressing.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
11/28/2012 11:16 PMPosted by Ryxas

We know it, trust me and we are working on getting it changed but we have just been working on other projects at this time that are a bit more pressing.

Like killing hardmodes that aren't carry over from voracity! Zing

<3 ryxas
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Monk
Yes because AA is such a shining example with their lead of exactly one elegon kill which hasn't been repeated which got killed two weeks ago.

Either way right now we are trying to reinforce our roster for looking for certain classes specs, gearing up the new people, trying to level the guild ect. Yet this isn't the place to discuss our guild in another players recruitment thread post
Reply Quote
Yes because AA is such a shining example with their lead of exactly one elegon kill which hasn't been repeated which got killed two weeks ago.

Plus a Sha of Fear kill. 2 weeks of no competition there either. Also, who misspelled your guild name?
Edited by Asmodejj on 11/29/2012 7:28 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
Been too busy trying to get H Spirit Kings to kill Lolegon again, since no one reallys needs the gear off him or regular Will.

However, we are seeing some pretty decent drops off the Sha of Fear consistently, ie weapons and stuff that'll help us with some of the later heroics.

Plus you'd probably see more recruits coming in if your app process wasn't so silly. Or more progression if trial mages didn't top charts :P
Edited by Badglad on 11/29/2012 7:45 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Monk
I wouldn't call call sha of fear bring consistent with only 2 kills. Either way I see the AA hasn't learned yet that trolling on the forums wins them no favors, yes the guild is new and it's a work in progress but if your here just to float those e peens of yours I am not impressed. Either way this topic is about a group of people looking for a guild not a thread about guild bashing. Bragging on normal progression oh anvilmar I don't know if I should laugh or cry out of pity
Edited by Ryxas on 11/29/2012 8:03 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
Could bring it to three if I could bum everyone into getting out of MGV :D

And while I'm not straight up trolling (won't deny Asmo is), if there's a chance to talk crap, at least you'll be happy to know we'll do it on public forums instead of trying to hide it away in our guild recruitment forums!

And uh...sorry if I hurt your feelings. I can see your responses are getting a little heated.
Edited by Badglad on 11/29/2012 8:15 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Monk
Haha you really think my feeling are getting hurt of this oh that is funny. I am just laughing that you guys are waving your e peens here like your us top 100. Nah I am laughing at you guys since you guys really think your hot shots haha. I openly admit our guild is a work in progress yet I can tell AA hasn't learned yet that trolling about how pro they are on the forums is laughable. I will take you guys seriously when you kill spirit kings. When I was working on that fight two months ago it was a very entertaining fight. Yet go ahead and brag about your 2 normal kills and one heroic kill ahead of guilds that are reforming or farming normals to make their move in two weeks

Ps only reason I am here is because I am stuck in an conference where the presenter is reading slides to us so I need I to do something to stay awake
Edited by Ryxas on 11/29/2012 8:45 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
I'm almost laughing at how seriously you're taking a computer game :)

And why bring up H Spirit Kings if you don't have it? Just sounds like you've been trying to kill it for two whole months. Though I do admit, getting Meng second is a pain.

Try the outdoors sometime, think the game is getting to you a bit. I personally just like to poke fun at your guild name for being mispelled, not directly insult your progression or players.

But since this is cereal bizniss, I'll entertain you all day long.
Edited by Badglad on 11/29/2012 8:43 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Monk
You guys are waiting for meng second?
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
No, we just keep RNG getting him second.

Had a perfect kill attempt with him last night, but I think our dps accidentally raped themselves during a Maddening Shout
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]