[A] A few friends looking for a new guild

90 Draenei Monk
Oh btw I would to go outside theirs just this chain around me that the us military put around me to my desk at work. Someone had the bright idea to do audit testing during American thanksgiving and our main conference for the year
Edited by Ryxas on 11/29/2012 9:16 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
11/29/2012 08:54 AMPosted by Badglad
No, we just keep RNG getting him second.

You know you can see who the second one is going to be at the pull correct? It is why they call it reset kings.

The more you know.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Monk
Shhhh don't tell him the super secret
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
I never would have guessed, except from possibly those 2 month old threads on mmo champ.

/yawn.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
When you guys have make-up sex, I'd like to watch.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
My intent to troll was not to start wht the last two pages created. It was more just to take a poke at the overall situation of your newly formed guild ryxas. I could care less about the rest. I honestly hope you guys pick up the speed in the next few weeks as you mentioned.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Monk
Yeah and my intent was to just have a follow up joke but I was half asleep when I was in our meeting this morning
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
I'm just a !@#$.
Reply Quote
This is why trolling should be left to the pros. Can't have you numnuts, all with such a low rate of success (a lower success rate than I've ever had), running around flapping your e-peens back and forth. I mean if we were in person face to face, we wouldn't even be able to move out of each others breath.

Frankly you're all acting like swine.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
This is why trolling should be left to the pros. Can't have you numnuts, all with such a low rate of success (a lower success rate than I've ever had), running around flapping your e-peens back and forth. I mean if we were in person face to face, we wouldn't even be able to move out of each others breath.

Frankly you're all acting like swine.

no more mr patrix, no more!!! zephyr!!!!
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
11/29/2012 04:09 PMPosted by Patrix
. I mean if we were in person face to face, we wouldn't even be able to move out of each others breath.

That's cuz you probably smell like herb <3
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
can't we just all get along,,
Reply Quote
11/29/2012 05:19 PMPosted by Badglad
. I mean if we were in person face to face, we wouldn't even be able to move out of each others breath.

That's cuz you probably smell like herb <3

NOP. Only waxes, oils, and budders for me.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
think i'm getting too old for this
Edited by Pherra on 11/29/2012 5:43 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
I mean if we were in person face to face, we wouldn't even be able to move out of each others breath.

FLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Patrix, I love what you've done with your hair. It looks fabulous darling. <3
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Haha you really think my feeling are getting hurt of this oh that is funny. I am just laughing that you guys are waving your e peens here like your us top 100. Nah I am laughing at you guys since you guys really think your hot shots haha. I openly admit our guild is a work in progress yet I can tell AA hasn't learned yet that trolling about how pro they are on the forums is laughable. I will take you guys seriously when you kill spirit kings. When I was working on that fight two months ago it was a very entertaining fight. Yet go ahead and brag about your 2 normal kills and one heroic kill ahead of guilds that are reforming or farming normals to make their move in two weeks

Ps only reason I am here is because I am stuck in an conference where the presenter is reading slides to us so I need I to do something to stay awake

Kings down. Is it super serious now?
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warrior
11/29/2012 08:27 AMPosted by Ryxas
I will take you guys seriously when you kill spirit kings.

i'm truly honored to have earned your respect now
Edited by Padmara on 11/29/2012 10:32 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warlock
I wish we could all get along like we used to in middle school.. I wish I could bake a cake filled with rainbows and smiles and everyone would eat and be happy..
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warrior
11/29/2012 10:46 PMPosted by Throbb
I wish we could all get along like we used to in middle school.. I wish I could bake a cake filled with rainbows and smiles and everyone would eat and be happy..

SHE DOESN'T EVEN GO HERE!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]