WTS Thundering Ruby Cloud Serpent (Alani)

90 Worgen Warlock
Reins of the Thundering Ruby Cloud Serpent
From Alani <The Stormborn>

Looking for around 175k gold. Add Anderstone#1769 if interested. Also have a Reins of the Swift Spectral Tiger for sale.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warlock
Have another happy buyer, one Reins of the Thundering Ruby Cloud Serpent left in stock!
Edited by Anderstone on 11/30/2012 5:11 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
These mounts are mad sick dawg, I wish I wasn't so broke :(
Reply Quote
85 Human Rogue
Lower cost equate more runs and more repeat customer for future mounts. I don't really know, because I don't raid maybe they are realllllly hard to help someone get. I am studying business which means I don't know everything , however this might be helpful for your money making goals. By successfully adopting a cost leadership strategy over the decades, Wal-Mart has emerged as the largest company (in terms of revenues) in the world. Key words being (Largest) and (Revenues). Good Luck to you guys and yes if I had the gold and it was more reasonablly priced for casuals I would buy one! To quote Lymitid they are in fact sick dawg!
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warlock
It's not from a raid, it's farmed items at a very low drop rate.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
12/07/2012 07:39 PMPosted by Sshh
Lower cost equate more runs and more repeat customer for future mounts. I don't really know, because I don't raid maybe they are realllllly hard to help someone get. I am studying business which means I don't know everything , however this might be helpful for your money making goals. By successfully adopting a cost leadership strategy over the decades, Wal-Mart has emerged as the largest company (in terms of revenues) in the world. Key words being (Largest) and (Revenues). Good Luck to you guys and yes if I had the gold and it was more reasonablly priced for casuals I would buy one! To quote Lymitid they are in fact sick dawg!

So he said he sold one and had one left in stock. Why would he lower the cost if it is in fact selling? /bashheadondesk
Reply Quote
63 Orc Warrior
cuz he bots them
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]