Resto looking for a social fun guild

90 Tauren Druid
Alright so I have been playing wow for about 3 years now I like it a lot only thing that sucks right now is I can't seem to find a guild that I like and fit in with. I want a guild that's social and fun and likes doing things as a guild. Currently I am on Area 52. I am wanting to transfer to this server, but would like to find a guild I like first. Not really sure how to end a post like this lol, but I guess hope to hear from you soon.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
My guild is currently starting out in MV, we are in high need of finding a healer, we haven't been able to progress since many pug healers (or tanks [I am a healer or tank on my main]) haven't be much help in getting down bosses, and thus we have mainly been doing LFR waiting for a complete, competent, healer to join our core. I would be very interested to speak with you, you can contact me or any of my officers within my guild. Ruhiel, Ozryel, Catastrofic, Rampage, Grettaa, Riichirou, or Bullwhip.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Awesome thank you so much for your reply =)
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Mage
Would you happen to have nice feet?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
I do sepe :), I told you, if u rub them for me I will purr like a walrus :D
Reply Quote
100 Troll Druid
Hey! I'm always for people coming to the server! What kind of things do you like to do? Pvp, pve, casual, old school? I of course think you should join LUST. We don't have a need of a healer for our core ATM, but we are very social guild. Somewhat smaller, under 200 including Alts, but a pretty close knit guild. We are friendly, helpful, sorta mature :p and wesp things together. Never a shortage of ppl to do sha, LFR, dungeons, grind out achievements etc. we would love to have you :) should be starting up an alt raid team too soon, very casual like once a week sorta thing. Hope you find a good guild and welcome to Ner'Zhul! Please consider us!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]