[A] Amaranth Knights (8/16) LFM Heals/RDPS!

90 Night Elf Warrior
Hello all,

Amaranth Knights is a guild on Eldre’Thalas-US that is focused on 25M raiding. We formed in the middle of BC, and are still raiding together to this day! However, we are looking to improve our standing, and that is exactly why we want to add friendly and competent raiders to our roster! Raiding isn’t the only thing we do in AK; we run 5M heroics, practice challenge mode runs, kill some cows in BGs, and help each other achieve shiny points.

Our raid times are from 9:45 to 1:30 EST, on Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays. We also do run an optional 10M every Sunday, in the same timeframe. We are currently planning on establishing yet another optional 10M on Mondays if our roster becomes quite sizeable.

Applicants are required to be aged 18 and above, maintain a 75% attendance rate, learn new fights quickly, adjust their specs/glyphs accordingly, be fully gemmed/enchanted, reforge properly, bring their own flasks and potions, have Ventrilo be installed, strive to perfect their class every night, and be awesome in general!

Also, we are recruiting the following:
  • Boomkins
  • Resto Druid
  • Feral Druid
  • Hunters
  • WW Monk
  • MW Monk
  • Holy Paladin
  • Ret Paladin
  • Shamans, any spec

• If you are interested, please check us out at www.amaranthknights.com. If you need more information, please look at our FAQ at http://bit.ly/Uoeaac. You can also add my battletag (audist#1115), send a website PM, in-game mail, or a whisper to Kagari and Immergent. No message will be left unanswered!

Looking forward to hear from you,
    Kagari, Recruiter of Amaranth Knights
    Edited by Kagari on 12/4/2012 11:44 AM PST
    Reply Quote
    60 Human Death Knight
    Edited by Celestah on 11/25/2012 3:05 PM PST
    Reply Quote
    90 Human Mage
    Do we really need applications for an 8 year old game?
    Reply Quote
    90 Night Elf Death Knight
    Can't even post on your mains? So brave.

We held a full 25-man last week. We did 10s this week because of Thanksgiving absences. We lost about 5 members, some had a lot of alts in the guild so WoWProgress might be misleading.
    Reply Quote
    60 Human Death Knight
    Edited by Celestah on 11/25/2012 3:05 PM PST
    Reply Quote
    90 Night Elf Warrior
    11/24/2012 09:45 PMPosted by Sabrinakyle
    Do we really need applications for an 8 year old game?

Not everyone does applications, but we like information!
    Reply Quote
    Entheogen was only in the guild for a few days before leaving. Gabz was no longer raiding, same with Kumar Adoria and Nova (who were not pulled in). Fluxstix left weeks ago for real life reasons.

Only one of those people was an officer, and he was kicked from the guild. Other people who were his real life friends/his girlfriend followed.

Anyways, back to your point. Where does it say that progression is our 25-man progression? It says that is our guild's progression (which it is, but I doubt you're arguing that), and that we focus on 25 man runs but also have a weekend 10 man. What is unclear about that? You're making up cases where we're "misleading you," but again, it says nowhere that we're a 25 man guild, just that we focus on 25 man.
    Reply Quote
    We lost a few members, no one is denying that. That's why we're recruiting. In this recruiting thread, that you're posting in. I'm not sure what about that makes you feel the need to pester us.
    Reply Quote
    90 Night Elf Warrior
    11/25/2012 12:19 AMPosted by Magewic
    Eh just dont like people who lie to make themselves look better.

We aren't lying to make ourselves look better. The people that left us were causing problems for many guildmates, and weakened our ability to raid as a result. Now that they are gone; that coupled with the fact that we've retained the majority of our core has contributed to the atmosphere in our raids.

We are hoping to show prospective applicants that we have a solid foundation to build on with our advertisement, and they are welcome to apply and join us in our effort.
    Reply Quote
    90 Night Elf Warrior
    11/25/2012 12:19 AMPosted by Magewic
    Eh just dont like people who lie to make themselves look better.

Well, well. Magewic, or should I say... Voli?

http://www.wowprogress.com/character/us/cenarius/magewic

BTW, Celestah... You have 17,095 achievement points. I wonder who you are.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/eldrethalas/Celestah/advanced
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/eldrethalas/Boreas/advanced

Ah, Boreas. Literally the only person on this server with 17,095 achievement points and the exact same number of completed achievements. Why do you even care?
    Edited by Kagari on 11/25/2012 1:07 AM PST
    Reply Quote
    90 Night Elf Rogue
    Edited by Boreas on 12/18/2012 2:23 PM PST
    Reply Quote
    90 Worgen Warrior
    God I love this.
    Reply Quote
    11/25/2012 04:39 PMPosted by Fockewolfe
    God I love this.

Hilarious, right? We say we know who they are and they stop posting and delete/edit their posts. Like I said before, so brave.

Boreas, I already answered that exact question earlier when you posted it on Celestah.
    Reply Quote
    90 Night Elf Rogue
    Edited by Boreas on 12/18/2012 2:24 PM PST
    Reply Quote
    90 Night Elf Druid
    I'm terribly sorry to butt in, but if there's a problem, would you mind please contacting the officers and coordinators directly? I'd rather not have us unnecessarily bump a thread over a complaint that is easily dealt with in game.

Thank you for your time and have a lovely day. :)
    Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
    Explain (256 characters max)
    Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]