Halfhill market

90 Blood Elf Warlock
Who would have known that this one place would be the greatest place in the entire expansion.
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Shaman
...which is why you had to die that day.

THAT day? Why not EVERY day? ;)
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
Halfhill is dumb and should really be a sanctuary because having to wade through a dozen low levels on the way to my harmony farm gets old fast.
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Shaman
11/25/2012 04:41 PMPosted by Draxonicar
my harmony farm

"Drax" and "Harmony farm" seems like the world's biggest oxymoron. O_o
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
11/25/2012 04:46 PMPosted by Oolaki
my harmony farm

"Drax" and "Harmony farm" seems like the world's biggest oxymoron. O_o

Zen is for the poor and stupid. I sell all mine to feed my crippling bloodthistle addiction.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
I die everyday not really anything special about it to me. Some days I die inside /castfear
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
I'd never fear in Halfhill>.>
<.<
*smiles innocently*
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Shaman
Show of hands for "Will be in tears if a) they make all CC guard aggro-able, and b) allow guards to chase players across phase boundaries"....
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
It makes for good entertainment, at least.

/munches on popcorn
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior
11/26/2012 05:50 PMPosted by Oolaki
Show of hands for "Will be in tears if a) they make all CC guard aggro-able, and b) allow guards to chase players across phase boundaries"....

*Raises Hand*
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
*raises hand* When you have to sit in town waiting on a 40 minute dungeon que or you are on a streak of losing bgs then yeah it can be very entertaining. Also when you see people that have ganked you outside of town then it is even more than entertainment it is payback.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Priest
If you mount up on your flying mount and hover ever-so-slightly above the ground, you become immune to sap and fear, allowing you to do your shopping in peace.

This tip is brought you by the Gnomish Intelligent Moustache Movemeber Initiative (GIMMI). The goal of GIMMI is to raise awareness on important gnomish health issues, such as our inability to reach the highest shelves (an issue handled by the GIMMI Candy department) and the back of the freezer (GIMMI Ice-Cream department).
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
Doubt anyone remembers it, but I use to be that lock that enslaved demons in the Quel'Thalas daily area then put them back in place and wait for allies to attack them so the guards would kill the players those were fun times too.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior
I miss IQQ.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
11/27/2012 11:52 AMPosted by Lukar
I miss IQQ.

And Tuathal misses periods. Maybe you guys are having a love-child together? O_o
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Priest
11/27/2012 05:02 PMPosted by Stormreavér
And Tuathal misses periods.

Punctuation is a level 90 talent.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
I don't add periods for conversational texts I leave that to my writing or college reports. If I am just text chatting with someone I usually don't worry about grammar or punctuation.
Reply Quote
70 Gnome Warlock
11/28/2012 07:59 AMPosted by Tuathal
I don't add periods for conversational texts I leave that to my writing or college reports. If I am just text chatting with someone I usually don't worry about grammar or punctuation.

Because it takes a staggering amount of effort to apply punctuation or grammar to the written word when not absolutely necessary, amirite?

I bet you use the time yous ave to be super awesome at other, vastly more meaningful things.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]