Halfhill market

90 Gnome Priest
11/28/2012 07:59 AMPosted by Tuathal
I don't add periods for conversational texts I leave that to my writing or college reports. If I am just text chatting with someone I usually don't worry about grammar or punctuation.

The thing about an average Internet reader is that they are lazy and easily bored. The less readable your post is, the more people will stop reading it part-way through (or not read at all).

...and if you don't care about people reading, then why post in the first place?
Reply Quote
70 Gnome Warlock
11/28/2012 12:00 PMPosted by Cayreth
I don't add periods for conversational texts I leave that to my writing or college reports. If I am just text chatting with someone I usually don't worry about grammar or punctuation.

The thing about an average Internet reader is that they are lazy and easily bored. The less readable your post is, the more people will stop reading it part-way through (or not read at all).

...and if you don't care about people reading, then why post in the first place?

I lose interest at the second h in your reply.

Post needs moar boobies, imo.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior
11/28/2012 12:18 PMPosted by Omnilock

( . Y . )
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Priest
I lose interest at the second h in your reply.

TL;DR
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Shaman
11/28/2012 12:18 PMPosted by Omnilock

Well... all right. But I don't trot out the boobies for just anyone... but since it's you....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G0XVX_wUGKU
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]