49s - Welcome to Europe, We Eat Babies Here

49 Human Mage
Don't the 70s have their own thread to post in?
70 Dwarf Shaman
Don't you have.... owait your irrelevant everywhere you go

rest in pieces
49 Human Mage
Don't you have.... owait your irrelevant everywhere you go

rest in pieces

Yes, I'm irrelevant as I stomp your face in and send you back to the spirit healer.

Good point.
49 Undead Warrior
@Warriors

Gag order nerf w/ the apparent 5.1 patch releasing tomorrow; what glyph will you guys be running? I'm thinking of using Bull Rush myself.
49 Human Rogue
the horde dream team is qd up
49 Blood Elf Priest
Queue up Bishes, and use the q.49pvp.com (qlist)
49 Human Mage
5.1 already?

Jeebus Crys....
70 Night Elf Druid
If I may ask, how are Holy Paladins in the bracket? And Ret, for that matter?

Thanks! :)
50 Human Warrior
@Warriors

Gag order nerf w/ the apparent 5.1 patch releasing tomorrow; what glyph will you guys be running? I'm thinking of using Bull Rush myself.

Shield slam or bull rush most likely. MAYBE hindering strike; nothing really wows me. BTW the BoA is BiS over treant's bane. I'd only use it as transmog or as your off-hand with titans grip but fury is awful. Gag order was the last link warriors had to cc but now they can't silence and heroic throw will be boarderline useless. Juke the pummel and free cast all day long. It literally is just a hit stuff and hope it dies class, but at least it gives melee teams a difficult time since prot is better than either dps spec for actual damage. GL warriors.
70 Night Elf Rogue
streamin @ http://www.justin.tv/sethmuffins
50 Human Warrior
glyph of gag order the bane of my existence getting nerfed

^_____^

Nerfed isn't the right term for pvp; in pvp it's gone completely. It's a pretty big nerf along with all that has been taken from the class and all that they must deal with now. I hope the warriors that remain can cope with it somehow.
Edited by Desodeleter on 11/26/2012 7:32 PM PST
glyph of gag order the bane of my existence getting nerfed

^_____^

Nerfed isn't the right term for pvp; in pvp it's gone completely. It's a pretty big nerf along with all that has been taken from the class and all that they must deal with now. I hope the warriors that remain can cope with it somehow.

glyph of gag order was absolutely retarded anyways, why should anyone ever get rewarded for getting outplayed if you can't land a pummel

it would be ok if it worked on heroic throw still
49 Troll Druid
11/26/2012 07:36 PMPosted by Zubling
it would be ok if it worked on heroic throw still
49 Draenei Warrior
warrior is amazing shut up. I haven't even run gag order.
49 Draenei Warrior
same idea as running FDK in rbgs...they can sit on a target forever and pump damage.
49 Human Mage
warriors will cope with it by 2 shotting people like they do anyway, the only difference is that now you actually have to land interrupts instead of getting juked and killing someone anyway because they get hit by a delayed blanket silence

i can't believe you don't see how strong warriors are, it hurts my head

Put a warrior next to a shadow priest or a druid of any spec, see which one gets picked off first every time.

Not that I think warriors are bad, they just aren't OP atm, like any class with a heal button.
Edited by Inriina on 11/26/2012 8:31 PM PST
49 Human Warrior
arms or bust.
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]