49s - Welcome to Europe, We Eat Babies Here

49 Draenei Warrior
11/26/2012 08:56 PMPosted by Drtránlol
arms or bust.

are you sitting in dstance most of the time? idk my rage generation is so awful as arms I really hate playing it lol
49 Human Warrior
are you sitting in dstance most of the time? idk my rage generation is so awful as arms I really hate playing it lol

i just swap between, depending on the situation.
70 Dwarf Shaman
warriors will cope with it by 2 shotting people like they do anyway, the only difference is that now you actually have to land interrupts instead of getting juked and killing someone anyway because they get hit by a delayed blanket silence

i can't believe you don't see how strong warriors are, it hurts my head

Put a warrior next to a shadow priest or a druid of any spec, see which one gets picked off first every time.

Not that I think warriors are bad, they just aren't OP atm, like any class with a heal button.

I'd say prot warriors at 49 are pretty op you can't cast with them on you and they shield slam for 2k
Edited by Sudowoodox on 11/26/2012 9:29 PM PST
49 Undead Rogue

Put a warrior next to a shadow priest or a druid of any spec, see which one gets picked off first every time.

Not that I think warriors are bad, they just aren't OP atm, like any class with a heal button.

I'd say prot warriors at 49 are pretty op you can't cast with them on you and they shield slam for 2k

pet management m8
49 Blood Elf Priest
I had some nightmares last night about Custom, Fresh and Teamspirit killing me over again.

Warriors are one of my worst opponents, and I will be very happy Gag Order is gone.
49 Draenei Warrior
I prefer shield slam glyph anyways. Why silence you when I can just remove your bubble and giggle at your naked priesty self
49 Blood Elf Priest
11/27/2012 09:33 AMPosted by Custom
Why silence you when I can just remove your bubble and giggle at your naked priesty self

/e stares angrily and scowling.
/e dies.

:(
49 Undead Warlock
good games last night, and nice job flag carrying, Son. good to see you carrying on the family legacy
49 Draenei Warrior
BoA gun got a buff nice
1 Orc Rogue
what up uncle j
49 Draenei Warrior
when r u coming back neenyo
49 Dwarf Priest
/buffed
1 Orc Rogue
11/27/2012 12:38 PMPosted by Custom
when r u coming back neenyo

the twenty-first night of december
49 Blood Elf Priest
http://49pvp.com/

I'm messing with stuff on the site so don't be alarmed.

I got everything working before I left for the evening.

I need the following:
- Add Logo
- Change CSS Styles to an appropriate color scheme
- Add Guides to the top Menu

The site should be easier to navigate now, and the embedded qlist will work better directly from the 49pvp.com site instead of cutting part of the page off.

I've updated the forums to a full PhpBB forums which should be much better.

Still alot of work to be done, but all the core information and tools are still in place.

Let me know if you have any problems.. I'm going home been working on this at work for way to long :(
49 Human Paladin
11/27/2012 06:20 PMPosted by Lailu
I'm messing with stuff on the site so don't be alarmed.

EVERYONE PANIC!
70 Night Elf Rogue
i like it better now that it's darker

and that my random posts get added to the front page
70 Night Elf Rogue
i was not aware i had a horde mage :0
49 Blood Elf Priest
11/27/2012 09:49 PMPosted by Aurevoir
i was not aware i had a horde mage :0

Were you talking to me?

Did I add the wrong avatar to your account or something?
49 Blood Elf Priest
i like it better now that it's darker

and that my random posts get added to the front page

Thanks, I'm colorblind and I wanted a darker type theme... I basically copied the color safe scheme from wowhead news :)

I can customize from those base colors.

Also If anyone wants to post to the whole bracket I'm ok with that. I would like more detailed posts than Zub's but I can see she's trying to get a message across that for the health of the bracket some of those players should make alliance characters also.
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]