49s - Welcome to Europe, We Eat Babies Here

49 Human Rogue
11/28/2012 04:45 AMPosted by Lailu
i was not aware i had a horde mage :0

Were you talking to me?

Did I add the wrong avatar to your account or something?

i know im bad warlock but you didn't have to call me a mage. rood.

also rune of perfection got changed from spell pen to 20 hit
49 Troll Druid
Hopefully resists got totally removed too regardless of resistance on gear...
Edited by Jimmysealegs on 11/28/2012 8:37 AM PST
49 Blood Elf Priest
http://49pvp.com/drupal/page/streams

Zubpar got that started and I fancied it up some :P

I wonder if it works.. I have it set to autoplay the streams now but that might be crazy if we have multiple people streaming at the same time and the audio mixes together.

Would be fun to have that page up and be watching 4 different streams at once :P
Edited by Lailu on 11/28/2012 10:54 AM PST
49 Blood Elf Priest
Uh Oh.. I might of just broke something it says my account is suspended haha.
Edited by Lailu on 11/28/2012 11:03 AM PST
39 Orc Hunter
11/28/2012 11:00 AMPosted by Lailu

Were you playing music or doing something against the rules on Twitch? I am assuming you are talking about Twitch or is it 49pvp.com you are talking about?
49 Blood Elf Priest
11/28/2012 11:26 AMPosted by Magnumdove

Were you playing music or doing something against the rules on Twitch? I am assuming you are talking about Twitch or is it 49pvp.com you are talking about?

Oh it was my personal site, 49pvp.com.

Apparently the instant message growl plugin was eating up the CPU on the server when I'm doing so much active development.

I just turned it off since so few people use instant messaging on the site.
49 Human Rogue
11/28/2012 08:37 AMPosted by Jimmysealegs
Hopefully resists got totally removed too regardless of resistance on gear...

doubt it
49 Human Warrior
11/28/2012 02:41 PMPosted by Wiggitywack
also gonna call my isp and upgrade my internet in the next couple days (probably) so i'll be able to stream as well

sorry i'm going to take your viewers like zubpar did to cutest.
49 Blood Elf Priest
All talk and no streams..
49 Blood Elf Priest
Well the site is coming along at least..

Let me know what you guys think, still alot of work to be done but slowly but surely making progress.

Anything not on the site that should be?

Only things I can think of perhaps are a calendar, and photo galllery.
49 Blood Elf Priest
OH and we need people to update guides for MOP :)

I will try to get to my two guides soon.

It's funny how I do all the research for BIS gear and write it all but fail to finish through on my twinks.. eventually I'll find the time to finish my twinks.
39 Orc Hunter
I would do a guide but I kind of am terrible at writing. I tend to just get to the point instead of flowering everything up and I am sure people want to hear how awesome that class they are playing or thinking of playing will be. Also I tend to have differing views on some gear than others which seems to be the minority (for the gear I choose at least) so that would also be a downfall.

P.S. Lailu I was looking at the site at work today and it looks great. I do have a problem that it seems the color of the words are dark and are hard to see with a dark background. I do not know if it is just me or if it is everywhere. Also people need to stop making humans. Dwarves, Worgen, and Gnomes have little to no love :(
49 Blood Elf Priest
11/28/2012 05:48 PMPosted by Magnumdove
I would do a guide but I kind of am terrible at writing. I tend to just get to the point instead of flowering everything up and I am sure people want to hear how awesome that class they are playing or thinking of playing will be. Also I tend to have differing views on some gear than others which seems to be the minority (for the gear I choose at least) so that would also be a downfall.

What kind of class guide would you like to do?

I can help you get started, and then clean it up for you when your done.
39 Orc Hunter
11/28/2012 06:53 PMPosted by Lailu

What kind of class guide would you like to do?

I can help you get started, and then clean it up for you when your done.

Was thinking of doing either Monk or Druid but there are a few others who would be better at doing them since they have had more experience playing those classes.
49 Blood Elf Priest
11/28/2012 07:20 PMPosted by Magnumdove
Was thinking of doing either Monk or Druid but there are a few others who would be better at doing them since they have had more experience playing those classes.

Well it is a public site where people can suggest differences.

I know that because of peer review I have changed much of the information in my guides :)

Just let me know if you want to get started and I will help you out.
49 Blood Elf Priest
This thread.. tis dead!!
70 Night Elf Druid
If I may ask, how are Holy Paladins in the bracket? And Ret, for that matter?

Thanks! :)
50 Human Warrior
11/29/2012 01:16 PMPosted by Lailu
This thread.. tis dead!!

OH NOES. R.I.P.
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]