49s - Welcome to Europe, We Eat Babies Here

39 Orc Hunter
Good games tonight. 2 wins and 1 lose for the games I played. First 2 were very intense and close. Also I am not liking the 3 war alliance O that kept slowing me. I am going to start saying screw it and stay bearform since y'all can just blow up my 7k+ hp so easily.
49 Draenei Shaman
Slow start, but good turnout for games! We had several on alliance side sitting in queue.

Communication wins games in the midbrackets. Even more than four shadow priests on one side. We won a game early on because NotThatGuy was in TS, and we called out a flag cap. Step it up, 49s.
70 Night Elf Rogue
ooo snap o no she didnt girl
1 Orc Warlock
http://oi46.tinypic.com/2znscpk.jpg
49 Human Warrior
Oh so that's why you can't read for !@#$.

It was also mentioned in ts, but you're too much of an idiot to figure that out.

Me being terrible is why yourself and the useless rogue did squat while your fc was being chain cc'd all the way to the horde flag. That makes sense.

You talk alot about needing alli fcs, yet you won't spec prot & fc on your alli warr.

Ya, you talk alot.

You blow weiner for a living and i see its affecting your gameplay. Either quit that or the 49 bracket so we can have better games, thx.

and more talk

no walk
70 Dwarf Shaman
lol @ mertink calling anyone else bad
49 Human Warrior
lol @ u hugging nuts
49 Undead Warlock
u suck m8
49 Human Warrior
u swallow m8
90 Undead Warrior
So dis is where all the 70 nurds went hi dere.
49 Undead Warlock
11/29/2012 10:36 PMPosted by Stûd
u swallow m8

not enough that rubiks has to carry you in-game, now you're gonna make him carry your forum arguments ...sheesh
good thing he's got big shoulders, respectable big shoulders

weird.
70 Human Paladin
You talk alot about needing alli fcs, yet you won't spec prot & fc on your alli warr.

I do have a prot fc set/spec. I just choose not to go prot because ally always has 2-3 prot warr/pallys each game, so why add to that? Every warr/pally that goes prot dps makes 49s horrible, that and when there are 3+ spriests on one team. Appreciate the report though.
Edited by Ajtacticxxmd on 11/29/2012 11:55 PM PST
70 Dwarf Shaman
I think we'll need this

http://www.lowes.com/images/LCI/Planning/BuyingGuides/bg_PrybarChiselScraperBG_wreckingbar.jpg
49 Human Warrior

I do have a prot fc set/spec. I just choose not to go prot because ally always has 2-3 prot warr/pallys each game, so why add to that? Every warr/pally that goes prot dps makes 49s horrible, that and when there are 3+ spriests on one team. Appreciate the report though.

talk and talk
39 Night Elf Druid
Hey gang,

I'm thinking about rolling a 49 druid and was just wondering how they fair in this bracket? Was also thinking about maybe a shaman and how they go (will be rolling elemental/resto)?

Cheers
BSurv
49 Undead Rogue
Hey gang,

I'm thinking about rolling a 49 druid and was just wondering how they fair in this bracket? Was also thinking about maybe a shaman and how they go (will be rolling elemental/resto)?

Cheers
BSurv

i think pretty much anything in this bracket can be pretty viable if it's played properly
50 Human Warrior
Hey gang,

Cheers
BSurv

Balance is amazing. Not quite Spriest amazing, but it's up there.
Hey gang,

Cheers
BSurv

i think pretty much anything in this bracket can be pretty viable if it's played properly

this
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]