49s - Welcome to Europe, We Eat Babies Here

39 Draenei Shaman
Hey gang,

I'm thinking about rolling a 49 druid and was just wondering how they fair in this bracket? Was also thinking about maybe a shaman and how they go (will be rolling elemental/resto)?

Cheers
BSurv

Heya. ...A druid or resto shammy will fare fine. Elemental and enhancement shammies look underwhelming right now.
39 Orc Hunter
BSurv if you go druid please for the love of gawd have a dps spec. There have been games where one side is top-heavy on the healers and that makes games painful. I assume you are going alliance anyway. For shaman and druid, resto is a wonderful spec, each with their strengths and weaknesses. For dps specs, boomkin is good, feral can be strong and guardian is a great fc. As a shaman, as Cirise said, enhancement and elemental are underwhelming at the moment but last night I saw an enhancement shaman and he was a PITA especially with his crits coupled with a Spriest or Warrior crits.
49 Human Rogue
idk for some reason the horde have 6+ healers before games and nobody thinks to respec
49 Blood Elf Priest
11/29/2012 10:16 PMPosted by Stûd
lol @ u hugging nuts

11/29/2012 10:32 PMPosted by Aesthetik
u suck m8

11/29/2012 10:36 PMPosted by Stûd
u swallow m8

Quality conversation there.. perhaps we should get you two m8's a personal room. I can perhaps set something up in Teamspeak.
49 Blood Elf Priest
11/30/2012 08:07 AMPosted by Bigblackcork
idk for some reason the horde have 6+ healers before games and nobody thinks to respec

There has been a trend for all of these new players to not join Teamspeak.

Communication has broken down completely, if you listen to my streams pretty much it's only me and Sean (Senalicious) talking the whole night.

I try to type at the new players on occasion but it's hard enough when I'm non stop cc'd and trying to keep people alive.

At one point we had so many healers I switched to my rogue, sorry for my suckage on Kinsauro.

People need to switch it up when needed.
Edited by Lailu on 11/30/2012 8:19 AM PST
49 Human Mage

Communication has broken down completely, if you listen to my streams pretty much it's only me and Sean (Senalicious) talking the whole night.

Pretty sure the guys from the 70s don't care one bit about our bracket. They just want a place to play since their beloved 70 bracket is now broken.

Cheers.
49 Human Rogue

Pretty sure the guys from the 70s don't care one bit about our bracket. They just want a place to play since their beloved 70 bracket is now broken.

Cheers.

lol what? being on teamspeak has nothing to do with stupid teams like 5 priests 3 prots. that's going to kill the bracket, not some !@#$ voice chat. i mean what do you want them to call out? you want 7 healers to call out their healing targets?

btw most of the horde players last night weren't even from 70s (AFAIK) so get your irrational hatred of a superior bracket out of here
Edited by Bigblackcork on 11/30/2012 10:09 AM PST
49 Human Mage
lol what? being on teamspeak has nothing to do with stupid teams like 5 priests 3 prots. that's going to kill the bracket, not some !@#$ voice chat. i mean what do you want them to call out? you want 7 healers to call out their healing targets?

btw most of the horde players last night weren't even from 70s (AFAIK) so get your irrational hatred of a superior bracket out of here

Reading comprehension FTL. Nothing I said has anything to do with whether or not I like a specific bracket, specific players, or a specific faction.

Instead, my post pointed out a few things which are part of a laundry list of problems which are affecting game quality, and no doubt, our New Friends from the 70 bracket are part of the problem.

Love them or hate them, you can't deny it.
49 Draenei Warrior
The person that ruined alliance games for 29s complaining about game quality. Love it.
49 Blood Elf Priest
11/30/2012 10:07 AMPosted by Bigblackcork

Bigblack, do you REALLY think that it's as easy to communicate between 6-7 people by typing it out?

You don't know who is actually watching the chat, and you have to wait for responses from each and then type appropriate responses out.

The easiest method of communication is talking, especially when there is a limited time frame to work out a problem.
49 Blood Elf Priest
Instead, my post pointed out a few things which are part of a laundry list of problems which are affecting game quality, and no doubt, our New Friends from the 70 bracket are part of the problem.

I only partially agree.

I do agree that we had some tension the first week most of the new players from 70 arrived, but I also feel we've worked past that.

They are affecting game quality in a good way, with the exception of not being part of the "team" communication (Teamspeak).

Communication between 6-7 players is much stronger than two people communicating, and then the other 4-5 players communicating only among themselves.

I know I'm annoying as hell with my macro and my consistent badgering of people, but I really feel strongly about communication on each side. If we used Vent I would be yelling at you to join that.
Edited by Lailu on 11/30/2012 10:31 AM PST
49 Undead Rogue

Reading comprehension FTL. Nothing I said has anything to do with whether or not I like a specific bracket, specific players, or a specific faction.

what is the problem

y does there always have to be a problem
49 Human Rogue

it's pretty obvious that you have a grudge against 70s and anatomy, it's not like you need to reaffirm it every post for it to be true.

Bigblack, do you REALLY think that it's as easy to communicate between 6-7 people by typing it out?

You don't know who is actually watching the chat, and you have to wait for responses from each and then type appropriate responses out.

The easiest method of communication is talking, especially when there is a limited time frame to work out a problem.

like i said, teamspeak has nothing to do with the retarded comps horde have been running. horde running 7 healers or 4 healers and 3 prots or 5 shadowpriests (and somehow none of them respeccing before the games. this doesn't require teamspeak btw) is the bigger problem here.
49 Human Rogue
ya u guys need to chill out B)

toodaloo of the horde

lol oh god
Edited by Teamspirit on 11/30/2012 11:12 AM PST
70 Dwarf Shaman
lol do you realize you wouldn't even be getting games if people from 70 didn't play?
70 Undead Rogue
Wut
Anyone?
39 Orc Hunter
11/30/2012 08:18 AMPosted by Lailu

I try to type at the new players on occasion but it's hard enough when I'm non stop cc'd and trying to keep people alive.

At one point we had so many healers I switched to my rogue, sorry for my suckage on Kinsauro.

People need to switch it up when needed.

Hey for the 3 games I played I talked too. I have to talk because I am the FC and I am rather ticked that some of the people who have played for weeks on our O do not come into TS and tell us when the EFC is dropping. I have the EFC as my focus where I can see his/her HP but sometimes I have to pay more attention to my HP and my D than to the EFC. So these people who rather not get into TS and chat have no right to yell at me for FCing since they neither get into TS nor do they make a FC for the horde.
49 Draenei Warrior
"We want the bracket to expand...as long as everyone adheres to our system"
39 Orc Hunter
11/30/2012 11:04 AMPosted by Bigblackcork

it's pretty obvious that you have a grudge against 70s and anatomy, it's not like you need to reaffirm it every post for it to be true.

like i said, teamspeak has nothing to do with the retarded comps horde have been running. horde running 7 healers or 4 healers and 3 prots or 5 shadowpriests (and somehow none of them respeccing before the games. this doesn't require teamspeak btw) is the bigger problem here.

Actually TS is a big thing. In TS I try and tell the team I am on if we need to have someone sit out because the other side is short or if we need to have someone change specs because we are to healer heavy. But I guess you wouldn't know that because you seem to have this thing against voice communication.

11/30/2012 11:36 AMPosted by Sudowoodox
lol do you realize you wouldn't even be getting games if people from 70 didn't play?

Nothing against you 70s but we have been getting games before y'all came and we will still be getting games after y'all leave. This is a fact because the 49s are resilient players. And like I said nothing against y'all. Many of y'all are pretty cool from what I have been able to grasp.

Edit: Fail at quoting.
Edited by Magnumdove on 11/30/2012 12:50 PM PST
49 Blood Elf Paladin

Denounce was critting as hard as Treant's Bane TV which is why I didnt respec the last 2 matches. Also a bit upsetting after trying to struggle through all those LFD tribute tutorials, ultimately resulting in solo runs for the wep.
Edited by Flashfunk on 11/30/2012 12:55 PM PST
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]