90 Pandaren Warrior
Ty Zohea & Krankheit
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Warrior
bump
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
12/09/2012 01:02 AMPosted by Subrosian
So, still wondering what prompted the realm transfer back to Shandris?

Wonder all you want, not your business its Hakoonns.

My gosh I hate all these Shandris attention seekers...
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Holy !@#$, if Fendar doesn't put dancing steel and the legendary gem in this weapon I'm going to be very disgruntled.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Warrior
Friends plane and simple
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
So, still wondering what prompted the realm transfer back to Shandris?

Wonder all you want, not your business its Hakoonns.

My gosh I hate all these Shandris attention seekers...

So you hate yourself?

also, you're not Hakoonns, therefore it's not your business to answer a question for him.

Best of luck in your recruitment guys, hope you find what you're looking for!
Edited by Salloreon on 12/9/2012 11:55 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Warrior
Ty Salloreon
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
So you hate yourself?

also, you're not Hakoonns, therefore it's not your business to answer a question for him.

Nope, I hate you bud. And you seem to do it all the time.... Like now, so stop being a scrub mmk?
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
You want to troll our recruitment threads, fine whatever, it's good for a laugh Borra. But please don't let your pity grudge with whatever, overflow into a guild that has nothing to do with it.

And please don't respond to me here Borra, take it to a different thread.

Anyways free bump for a great guild...even though they are alliance.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
12/09/2012 02:54 PMPosted by Krankheit
And please don't respond to me here Borra, take it to a different thread.

You aren't the mature one here by doing this

You want to troll our recruitment threads, fine whatever, it's good for a laugh Borra. But please don't let your pity grudge with whatever, overflow into a guild that has nothing to do with it.

I responded to Subrosian defending Hakkoonn, learn to read instead of defending idiotic guild members. Tell this to Salloreon which of course I know you wont.

Oh! And I found out who you were in Invictus with Voodoos and Willnots help... And just lol, not surprised you ended up on Shandris.
Edited by Borrá on 12/9/2012 4:30 PM PST
Reply Quote
So you hate yourself?

Nope, I hate you bud. And you seem to do it all the time.... Like now, so stop being a scrub mmk?

Lol, wow, you got me man, I'm a scrub.
absolutely terrible.
want to tell me again why you left your guild on area 52? wasn't because you were outperformed by their other warriors was it by chance?
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
12/09/2012 04:29 PMPosted by Borrá
Oh! And I found out who you were in Invictus with Voodoos and Willnots help... And just lol, not surprised you ended up on Shandris.

Sure you did lol. You know you could just ask, It's not like i'm hiding here or anything. I quit the game, then decided to come back after a year to play with friends on Shandris, not sure whats funny about that.
Reply Quote
It's funny to him because he thinks he is a funny guy, sadly he's just sad and bored enough to post on forums of a game he doesn't play.

You'd think he'd have better things to do, but sadly he does not, he reminds me of that guy that drops out of high school but spends years afterwards hanging out there picking up underage girls.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
12/09/2012 04:51 PMPosted by Salloreon
want to tell me again why you left your guild on area 52? wasn't because you were outperformed by their other warriors was it by chance?

Not at all, ask Gcd and he will tell you I was miles ahead of the others, even the gm will admit it to anyone else. It's mainly because I wanted to quit the game bro. I realized this all doesn't matter enough to devote 15+ hours a week to it, and any less would require me to not raid or raid on Shandris hours both of which I'm not interested in.

12/09/2012 05:16 PMPosted by Salloreon
You'd think he'd have better things to do, but sadly he does not, he reminds me of that guy that drops out of high school but spends years afterwards hanging out there picking up underage girls.

Story of your life eh? Well posting on the forums takes very little time and while I'm getting a ride from a buddy of mine back from wrestling its fun to poke and prod at you.

12/09/2012 05:16 PMPosted by Salloreon
he thinks he is a funny guy

I do? Quote me on this please.
Edited by Borrá on 12/9/2012 5:27 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
lol

Very strong argument.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]