<E T A> Team 2

90 Pandaren Warrior
Bump
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
Free bump.

Hakoonn, you mentioned that you guys were going to try to put together a 25 man tonight for something, and I was hoping you had room for a healer. I haven't got ANY raiding accomplished this week(besides a Terrace run with some pugs), and that doesn't seem like it'll be changing anytime soon, unfortunately. What time do you guys raid tonight, and do you have an empty spot for a heals?
Edited by Justinsane on 12/30/2012 3:24 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Warrior
bump
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Warrior
bump
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Hakoonn that's probably the best transmog set I have seen in a while. I love T11 but it looks best on orcs/Tauren =/
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Warrior
Bump

Ty
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Warrior
bump
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Warrior
bump
Edited by Hakoonn on 1/4/2013 10:08 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
Good luck in your recruitment. With the additional members of Verdict, I'm sure you guys will continue to do well.
Edited by Krankheit on 1/4/2013 12:04 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Warrior
Bump
Edited by Hakoonn on 1/6/2013 1:04 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Warrior
Bump
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Warrior
Bump
Edited by Hakoonn on 1/6/2013 4:01 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Warrior
Ty for you Sub
Edited by Hakoonn on 1/7/2013 11:03 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
AFK
01/06/2013 02:28 PMPosted by Subrosian
that kind of humility is why I used to love trolling verdict

I'm personally not interested in putting in the colossal amount of effort it takes to do a 25 on any server, so unless you're willing to do that, you really don't get the right to call them out.

Fixed that for ya, Sub. After trying for a bit on Stormrage I don't think server matters any more in recruitment.

Past that every raiding guild here that posts on the forums has had trolls. From Storm and Resurg to RC and Recount to Epitome to Verdict to ETA. It's the nature of being one of the top raiding guilds on the server. And those trolls say the darnedest things. ;)
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
AFK
You raided. You didn't recruit. Your comment has no meaning. Try actually running a 25 man some time, Sub.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
Recruiting for any guild is easy if you have decent progression, a dedicated recruiter going through the recruitment forums, and a server that is partially desirable to go to. Trying to find experienced raiders on Shandris is tough right now, but the better the progression guilds do here the easier it will be to have people transfer here.

I don't thing ETA will have a lot of trouble recruiting and hope they bring more fresh blood to the server.

As for guilds that say it's hard to recruit people, the question you have to ask is why would players want to be in your guild? What are you offering that's different?

Also something I never really understood is why do casual fun guilds that don't do a lot, if any, progression feel the need to have applications like you were applying to a top 200 guild?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]