can a shadow priest mass dispel TFB?

90 Undead Priest
taste for blood gets all this attention, can i remove it anyway as a shadow priest?
Reply Quote
100 Human Warrior
No, it's a physical buff so undispellable. I suspect that's a large part of the reason for the QQ.
Reply Quote
100 Orc Warrior
See, I like threads like this. Spriest comes in asking a question cause he is honestly trying to find a way to counter. Venicide, you're okay in my book!!
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
11/26/2012 12:15 PMPosted by Venicide
taste for blood gets all this attention, can i remove it anyway as a shadow priest?

Just look for a small green orc buff under our portrait. if it has the number 5 with it, just keep away from us, Void tendrils are better at keeping a warrior away than the Shadowfiend.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
Unfortunately not, the TFB buff can't be dispelled.

As others have said, try your best to keep your distance, or if you know you can't, prepare your self-preservation CD's and force the warrior to use it when you have the best chance of absorbing his damage.

While it does hit for alot, (nailed a holy pally for around 130K with only 4 stacks once) it's not this unstoppable tsunami that many have made it out to be.
Reply Quote
100 Human Warrior
11/26/2012 12:15 PMPosted by Venicide

Holy !@#$ you're not qq'ing. All joking aside just stay away from the warrior at all times in an arena match. I caught a resto druid making a big mistake it cost his team 17 points :D. Even my team mates were like wt f where did the druid go? I've had 1 stack crit for 130k and 5 stacks hit for 170k. So just try and avoid the warrior.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
11/26/2012 12:26 PMPosted by Mspsychokill
See, I like threads like this. Spriest comes in asking a question cause he is honestly trying to find a way to counter. Venicide, you're okay in my book!!

thanks hope to see you guys in the arena more this weekend!

thanks for the tip on void tendrils since the psyfiend changes....what worries me is how does one notice a warrior cant break free of the roots?

i believe avatar is a 25 second cooldown right? i need to level a warrior again to remember some of the abilities you guys have to break roots.

thanks again for the help / advice
Reply Quote
100 Human Warrior
Avatar won't break roots anymore. It's a 24 second duration with a 3 minute cooldown. Our rootbreak is Safeguard, 30second cooldown, you'll see the warrior charge out of the root and to either an ally or his war banner.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]