Greetings Shadowsong!

90 Night Elf Hunter
Hello,

I am looking to get back into raiding again and am looking for a stable 10 or 25 man environment to do so.

I have been playing WoW for about 5-6 years now. Most notably as a member of Final Execution through most of Burning Crusade up to Brutallus in Sunwell right before the wrath patch hit. Up to Yogg in Ulduar.

I was a member of Asylum through the latter chunk of WOTLK including heroic versions on everything but LK.

I quit playing for a time right before Cata and came back for only a small part of Firelands and Dragon Soul. But was unable to continue playing due to work schedule differences.

I have come back full force in MoP and am looking to get the raid scene going again.

At the moment Unforgïven is the only toon i have at 90 but am steadily making proress on leveling my mage, tank DK, and Resto Shaman (Kermit).

I am not willing to faction change as i have been playing Alliance for the duration of my time in game.

Some of you might know me by Kermit (which was the toon I raided on with those guilds) but i have recently fallen for my hunter.

My raid times are kind of unique as which it needs to be a semi late night raid start. Looking to start around 10pm server. End time is pretty negligible.

If you are interested or think I might be interested, you can leave a comment on here and ill try to contact you in game, or you can look for me in game on Unforgïven.

Thanks for you time and I look forward to hearing from some of you.

-Unforgïven
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
We want your filthy sporebat.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]