4/6HMV, 16/16N Hunter LF guild

90 Draenei Hunter
I'm looking for a heroic progression/raiding guild, days, times, etc are fairly flexible but I am mainly looking at guilds with similar progression to myself, if your guild is not working on any heroics, I'm sorry but not interested.

In terms of 10 vs 25, Horde vs Alliance, I'm fine with either, and I am fairly flexible on raid days although I would prefer a 3day/week schedule. I can server xfer. As I'm posting from my main it's fairly easy to see my raid history though I will be happy to answer any questions about past progression, playstyle, gearing, gemming, reforging, etc.

Please feel free to leave your battletag/Realid as I will be happy to talk to you.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
6/16Heroic. We raid Tues/Sun/Mon from 8-11 CST. 10man, server first, cheap BMAH, yadda yadda. We're pretty cool guys.

http://www.door-strat.com/

Or ask us in game if you have specific questions before applying.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
This is our guild post and i really hope to see your application soon! :)
Faded Dreams 7 year 25man Horde Guild: Blackhand
Get to know us:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fcJRzmT8KQo&feature=channel
Server first Guild , add me on real id so we can talk!
We are looking for all classes and specs currently except rogues!
We hold a tight roster and do NOT over recruit, please apply on our website or add me to real id: dbsalinas89@gmail.com or add me on my battle tag Digital#1433 and we may speak via mumble if you prefer. Also can add battle tag phiphi#1586.
We do not just raid, we have alt runs, GDKP runs we do with the server, bgs, rated battle grounds and we are always having fun running old content for transmorg and finishing off peoples legendary staves.
Server: Blackhand
Guild: Faded Dreams
Guild Creation Date: 2/16/2005 (7 years)
Faction: Horde
Current progression: 4/6H MSV 6/6 HOF 4/4 TES
25manRequirements: 18+ years old, experience, knowledge of your class
Raid Times: 7pm-11pm CST Monday-Thursday
8pm-12am EST Monday-Thursday
Loot is distributed in a epgp format.
Website: www.fadeddrea.msBlackhand is hosted by the Chicago Data CenterOur Kill videos Archive on our
Website:http://fd.dkpsystem.com/oldviewthread.php?threadid=6997
Further, even if we are not actively recruiting your class/spec, all exceptional applicants are encouraged to apply!~If you wish to inquire about more information, talk to Theundeadone, Phiani, Chiphoof or Wari on blackhand or the forum; An officer is usually online by 6pm CST.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Death Knight
Hi,

My guild is currently has an immediate need of a strong hunter. We're a 6-year old guild that finished DS #136 US 25-man. We have a goal to be in the top 100 for MoP, we're currently #120. I'd love to speak to you in-game.

Guild: Edge of Aggression
Server: Uldaman (PVE, EST, NYC)
Raid Times: Mon-Thurs 9pm to 12am EST
Progression: 3/6H, 6/6N, 4/4N (4/6H in 10-man)
Loot: EPGP

Real ID: rosied91@yahoo.com
Battle.Net: Runestones#1379
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
Thirteen Thirty Seven - US Lightbringer is currently 2/6H 25 vaults. 4/6 25 man Heart of Fear. 4/4 (Elite) 25 man ToES.

Raid times (PST):

Tuesday 7:00p - 11:00p
Wednesday 7:00p - 11:00p
Thursday 7:00p - 11:00p
Monday 7:00p - 11:00p (Used mainly for holidays, close kills, first week progression..etc)

We recently converted back to 25 mans and are looking for more for the 25 man core. The main reason as to the recent conversion is because the guild went into hibernation back in January of this year after going 6/8H in Dragon Soul and getting a US 60 H Rag kill. Many of the guild's main raiders became bored with the content and decided to stop playing and have recently came back to the game, hence the switch from a small 10 man back to 25. Many of the main raiders from that 6/8H Dragon Soul group have returned to raid and we are looking to fill the gaps in our roster. These gaps have caused us to 24 and 23 man our two of our three H Stone Guard kills and 24 man our H Feng kill. The talent is their for many of our players, but we are still in need of more raiders.

We are recruiting the following classes / specs:

HIGH PRIORITY

1 Disc/Holy Priest
1 Shadow Priest
1 Fury/Arms Warrior

MEDIUM PRIORITY

1 Holy Paladin
1 Rogue
1 Hunter
1 Mistweaver/Windwalker Monk

LOW PRIORITY

Anything else not listed above. This includes healers and tanks not listed above.

Although these are considered what we need now, we are accepting applicants whom we consider amazing. We usually do on the day replies and interviews for all applicants (Unless its really late or during the raid times).

Loot Distribution:
Loot is done in a loot council format.

What we expect from you:
Make 95% of raids, know all heroic fights, provide amazing performance (interrupts should be flawless, environment should be flawless, dps/hps should be very high). We understand RL situations come up. Please notify us via our forums or in game for late or missed raids. 100% enchants, gems, strategies and tactics known.

Apply at :
www.1337gaming.org

Realid Contacts:
Lazzorz#1915
Dagron#1761
GM: tibiron#1639
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Warrior
Hey Tenkiei

<Pure> is looking for a hunter. You would be expected to contribute to our guilds progression and we have a proven track record of success :). We maintain a top US 35 25 man ranking while raiding four days a week and are 6/6 MV, 2/6 HoF 25HM and all 25 man hard mode Cataclysm content while it was relevant, finishing with US 33. We also have an active rated bg group with several Grand Marshals. We raid Monday - Thursday, 7 - 11PM PST. If you're a pro and can be a real beast when it comes to DPS then don't hesitate to apply. Our guild is very stable and has been around for over 6 years under the same leadership.

For more information about us and recruitment, check out our forums at: http://pureraiders.com/forums
also check out our podcast::
http://www.pureraiders.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=148

If you have any questions, make a character on Antonidas and send myself or Magzs/Magzqt a tell in game. You can also contact me via real id empress_serenity@hotmail.com :)
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
Tidal (2/16H, 14/16N), while new to the Stormrage server, was formed out of group of dedicated raiders from a 25 man guild with a long history. The core of our team decided that we wanted the more controlled environment of 10 man raid. We all believe in raiding smarter, rather than raiding harder. We troubleshoot problems as a team and analyze all available data to ensure that our raids are efficient as possible. We also require that every member put forth effort outside of raid to ensure that they can perform at the best of his or her ability when raiding. We expect above and beyond to simply watching a strat video and knowing how to push buttons. Through intelligent raiding and prepared raiders, we are able to continuously compete for top rankings. We're proud of our progress and will continue to strive for high level progression in end-game content. We not only value highly skilled players and progression, but we also place extremely high value on our relationships with each other.

Raid times: Tuesday and Wednesday from 7:30 to 11:30pm EST are required. We hold additional arranged nights; raiding up to 4 nights or more per week during progression.

18+ is required, 21+ is preferred.

Please vist our website at www.tidal-stormrage.com or contact Avryel or Mearpond in game for information. Or feel free to contact via email at mearpond@tidal-stormrage.com, or via realid at avryel722@gmail.com
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Hunter
Quite a few replies, I'll certainly be getting back to people later today, thanks for the posts so far.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Hunter
bump.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Hunter
up
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Hunter
up, trying to get in touch with a few people via realid.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
Howdy

Well we are need of some strong dps to add to our raid team.

We raid 7 hrs a week
Sat 6-10
Sun 6-9

We take our 7 hrs seriously and progress accordingly.

We are 2/6H 15/16 normal
if interested take a look at our website
cmr-guild.com or add me Cathella#1902
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Hunter
bump
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
Hey there!

My guild, [H] Ecovati @ Zul'Jjin is looking for skilled players for 25 man raids. We are currently 1/6 heroic MSV & 3/6 HoF. Many of us have been raiding together since ICC and have cleared countless heroics raids together including 12/12 H-ICC, Sinestra, 8/8 H-DS and more.

We only raid two nights per week Tuesday & Thursday 8:30pm - 11:30pm EST. Please do not take our limited raiding schedule as casual. We expect to move through content quickly in these two nights!

If you're interested please visit our website and fill out an app: Evocati.enjin.com.

If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to contact me in game My battle tag is Vulp#1695 or you can contact Williamwolf#1372 .
Thanks, looking forward to hearing from you!
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Hunter
bump
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Hunter
bump
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Hunter
up
Reply Quote
Hi,

We are 25 man "The Late Shift" website http://tls.wowstead.com/
Current progress 3/6 heroic 16/16 normal. Looking for some high caliber people.

We are 9:45MST - 1:30 MST (11:45AM EST - 3:30EST) Tue-Thu with Mondays on rare occasions.

We are focused on doing it right and not spend 5 days raiding,

If you like to have fun, compete for dps and enjoy a good company this is the right place!

My tag is Gura#1156

hope to hear from you!

Cheers!
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Hunter
bump
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]