Where are 5.1 patch notes

90 Draenei Mage
Search engines are the backbone of our generation, providing limitless information from credible sources from all over the world.

Get used to it.

Incomplete patch notes or unofficial patch notes that contain such uninformative gems as:

"The Power Strikes talent now grants the Power Strikes effect every 22 20 seconds, which causes the Monk's next attack to generate 1 additional Chi."

are no where near as desirable or as useful as COMPLETE, OFFICIAL patch notes are.

Search engines don't help you find that which does not exist.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Death Knight
For those that dont like reading everything here is a well made video for the difrent classes and specs nerfs and buff's.

Which is what we all want to know anyways isnt it?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5wKMwEDFqHg&feature=share&list=UU6idiEhlPEreqzCWfQ_GiLw
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
The installation today said 5.0.5b

might just be a hotfix.

Bashiok tweeted that it was today.

So no, it's today.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Death Knight
11/27/2012 09:50 AMPosted by Opulênce
is 5.1 today?!?!?

Hell yes! looks dope!
Reply Quote
79 Pandaren Monk
The installation today said 5.0.5b

might just be a hotfix.

Those are outdated notes. Go to the log in screen and look in the bottom left corner. It says 5.1.0.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Warlock
Chastising Wasabi for being mean to brainless sheep isn't going to help (he's still going to be mean to people who ask stupid questions.. and is oftentimes funny)

point is, nothing but speculation has said yet that 5.1 is today

so technically, his point is valid
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Priest
You received last year's anniversary message, why are you surprised the loader has outdated patch notes?

Google

^ The #1 way you idiots get keylogged. Any time Blizzard Entertainment requires you to go to an outside site to find out what they're doing they have failed as a company.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Warlock
You received last year's anniversary message, why are you surprised the loader has outdated patch notes?

Google

^ The #1 way you idiots get keylogged. Any time Blizzard Entertainment requires you to go to an outside site to find out what they're doing they have failed as a company.

i thought that was when they QQed about people /googling sites to learn their classes....

... then posted an advertisement for said websites on forums? (go "HERE" to learn how to play your character)

irconfoosed
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Monk
Welcome to the Internet. Where no one has to be nice to anyone ever...unless their mother taught them better.

It is a shame we should have to use Google to find information regarding something that should be made available on their site. Thank you for the mmo-champion link; it's the only website I actually trust for WoW related things.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
On the blizzard website all I get is mist of pandaria pre-patch notes from august. I refresh it and get the same thing.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
consider this my official gripe suckah

I know its your job to let everyone know where to find the notes. And i know you are feeling better about yourself after you make some rude comments. But the fact remains blizz should be posting these for us to read while its downloading. We should not have to use Google to find out information on a game when we are at the games main website.

I'll type it in caps.

THE LAUNCHER USUALLY PROVIDES UPDATED PATCH INFORMATION WHEN MAINTENANCE HAS CONCLUDED.

If it doesn't, then you can gripe and moan about having to use Google (god forbid) to get your information, even though much of the information has been known on the PTR for quite some time now.
Edited by Jaxin on 11/27/2012 11:40 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
the 5.1 ptr patch notes are up and would be a great place to look to get an idea of what to look into in about 30minutes
Reply Quote
85 Undead Rogue
Search engines are the backbone of our generation, providing limitless information from credible sources from all over the world.

Get used to it.

Search engines are the backbone of our generation, providing *limited information from *questionable sources from all over the world.

Get used to it.

Fixed

Fixed again.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
http://www.reddit.com/r/wow/comments/13vjfm/patch_notes_for_51/

Do you even Google?

Do you even lift, bro? Linking reddit is soooo 2000 and late.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Monk
11/27/2012 11:35 AMPosted by Wasabisauce
Welcome to the Internet. Where no one has to be nice to anyone ever...unless their mother taught them better.

My manners are impeccable when there is a specific need for them to be. Yes sir, no sir, yes ma'am no ma'am, etc.

These forums are not used to brutally honest/direct people, so you're labeled as a troll for putting people in their place.

I do believe if you were going to take the time to give him a link, then ask him a rhetorical question, you could have reworded it if you didn't want to be viewed as a a jerk.

Instead of saying "Do you even Google?"
You could have replaced it with, "If you are having trouble with finding patch notes, you can always try Google. It works for me."

Rewording can help a lot with how you want to present yourself online. IF you don't want to be viewed as how most of us on here has perceived you to be, I do suggest to try rewording things to get your point across.
Reply Quote
Community Manager
You can find the official Patch 5.1 notes right here: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/blog/7922040/51_Landfall_Patch_Notes-11_27_2012
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]