Paying 10k for run through icc 25 heroic

90 Tauren Warrior
All I need to complete my transmog set is 3 heroic tier tokens for warrior, thats all I want. Its been so hard to get enough people to do it, because icc 25 heroic still hits pretty hard and you cant just 5 man it. I will pay 3k up front and the other 7k after we down the lich king. Another problem I have is the only time I can really game because of my schedule is like 930pm server time which is 1230am my time eastern time. I usually log in around then and play for about 6 hrs straight. I have pretty good gear, so for the run i can tank or dps, I have 470il for tank gear and 468il for dps gear. I am the GM of the Horde Night Shift guild and wish to be taken seriously. im not gonna screw anyone over and expect the same courtesy. If you have the numbers in your guild and this offer appeals to you plz send me an in game e-mail to bignbad or just reply here. thank you.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
QQ
Pretty sure DK's have solo'd LK 25 hardmode.

That being said, you can't solo the instance. Good luck!
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
I have seen the videos of the most of soloed bosses and most are 25 man not 25 man heroic. Big difference. There are certain fights that have been soloed on 25man heroic, but they are few in number and require a great deal of timing and dedication. The only ones I know of from the internet are rotface, blood queen, and festergut.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Mage
11/28/2012 03:53 PMPosted by Bignbad
I have seen the videos of the most of soloed bosses and most are 25 man not 25 man heroic. Big difference. There are certain fights that have been soloed on 25man heroic, but they are few in number and require a great deal of timing and dedication. The only ones I know of from the internet are rotface, blood queen, and festergut.

This^^

Most that place isnt soloable and the stuff that is isnt a cake walk. Naxx is now a joke but ICC is better done with help still unfortunately. GL finding a group, this prob isnt the best to look tbh.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]