Viscidus still unsoloable for most classes

90 Night Elf Druid
Title says it all, Viscidus still needs frost damage to be killed. And since he drops a new pet, I assume this is an oversight?
Edited by Fudgesicle on 11/27/2012 2:15 PM PST
Reply Quote
11/27/2012 02:14 PMPosted by Fudgesicle
Title says it all, Viscidus still needs frost damage to be killed. And since he drops a new pet, I assume this is an oversight?

Add him to the list.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
I'm starting to question what kind of people actually test this stuff before it's released.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warlock
11/27/2012 02:25 PMPosted by Strickycub
I'm starting to question what kind of people actually test this stuff before it's released.

Your fellow players on the PTR.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
I could kill him before.

Want to kill him, get a frost damage chant on your weapon.
Frost Oil Enchant Weapon - Deathfrost
Edited by Concequence on 11/27/2012 2:43 PM PST
Reply Quote
58 Tauren Death Knight
11/27/2012 02:40 PMPosted by Concequence
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Monk
And the Emperors still auto heal through all damage and are pretty much unkiteable.

Pretty sure Blizzard didn't look this through enough.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
~200 frost hits he will be frozen and you will clearly see a frost trap-like thing around him. When he is frozen, you need to hit him ~75 times with melee attacks in 15 seconds.

That was before the patch... whatever they did had to have made this ridiculously easier.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
And the Emperors still auto heal through all damage and are pretty much unkiteable.

For anyone other than DK's ... this has to be a joke. Most classes are out dpsing their heals now anyways. DK's are SoL ... Cant melee the melee one, because my damage is based on diseases he is immune to, cant dps the caster one, because my big damage are all melee... Effed no matter what. lol

icy touch x2, deathcoil, retarget, blood strikex2,scourge strikex2, retarget, horn... is like 10k tops... just sad my dps is totally reliant on combining magic and melee.
Edited by Concequence on 11/27/2012 2:56 PM PST
Reply Quote
Anyone tried Lady Vashj yet?
Reply Quote
55 Night Elf Death Knight
I could kill him before.

Frost Oil Enchant Weapon - Deathfrost

Not sure those work for a feral.
Reply Quote

Solo'd them last night prior the patch.

As a mage, keeping nethe-rtempest up is all you need to zero out the heals. From there just pop your cool-downs (as silly as it seems) and nuke it.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Monk

Solo'd them last night prior the patch.

As a mage, keeping nethe-rtempest up is all you need to zero out the heals. From there just pop your cool-downs (as silly as it seems) and nuke it.

i'm not a mage and I'm not sure exactly how you are preventing their heals....
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
We tested it, but it's a matter of if they listened or not. Add to that, most of the world pets are missing. One player even found some, started battling, then watched as they all mass despawned.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
11/27/2012 02:56 PMPosted by Ruxpin

Pure types have it so easy. Rogue can do the same with wound poison ranged to make sure one emp has the debuff, back against a wall, and just blow cooldowns and murder the melee one.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
11/27/2012 02:55 PMPosted by Renshaw
Not sure those work for a feral.

they do, just takes forever to get 200 stacks. but the smashing him after is easy enough.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
wow they removed the knockback... lol what a joke.
Reply Quote
84 Human Warlock
Frost Oil is limited to 165 and lower weapons. So late BC, early Wrath items but nothing recent.
Edited by Sylie on 11/27/2012 3:19 PM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]