Thinking of server transfering

87 Pandaren Hunter
What's the population/activity like?

I currently have a character on Dark Iron and Wildhammer and it seems pretty empty. Not as lively as it used to be. Wildhammer seems down right dead. I'm just looking for a new active home on the horde side.
Reply Quote
100 Gnome Warlock
It's pretty balanced in terms of ally to horde ratio. While BH isn't the most popular server, I think it is the most popular pvp server in terms of ally/horde ratio. The world pvp on this server is far more than other servers. We are commonly considered a top 3 world pvp server with some people having us at number 1.
Edited by Lucyornyu on 11/27/2012 5:29 PM PST
Reply Quote
87 Pandaren Hunter
That's good to hear. I'd like some more input before I decide to drop 25$ though.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
Essentially:

Alliance: "Oh look, IWC members! Lets go kill them and make 500 forum posts about it!"

IWC: Oh wow you ally are baddies, you 2v1 us, were better then you."

Alliance: "LOL K. You guys run around with raids killing people 10v1, and your !@#$%ing about us 2v1ing?"

Helladin: "I'm Gods gift to Bleeding Hollow."

Me: Nobody cares, Helladin.

IWC: Ya well, you guys r bad, qties."

That's what its been for the last few months.
Reply Quote
87 Pandaren Hunter
I'm confused. Is that good? Bad? I'm looking for an actual answer or some information. Not whatever you've posted. The tom-foolery of some people I've not heard of does not interest me.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Those were actual answers.

My advice to you, take that 25$ and shove it in your bum.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
11/27/2012 06:05 PMPosted by Painapple
I'm confused. Is that good? Bad? I'm looking for an actual answer or some information. Not whatever you've posted. The tom-foolery of some people I've not heard of does not interest me.

You asked what this server was like, this is actually what goes on.

P.S. - You already don't like me, like 50% of the server.
P.P.S - These people you haven't met are people that are most known on this server, except me.
Edited by Endrus on 11/27/2012 6:11 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warlock
11/27/2012 06:09 PMPosted by Endrus

P.P.S - These people you haven't met are people that are most known on this server, except me.

I could never for get that face...
Reply Quote
87 Pandaren Hunter
11/27/2012 06:09 PMPosted by Endrus

I wouldn't say I don't like you. It's just unclear to me as to what you were trying to say. To me it sounded like you were implying some people are... stupid. Which is fine. I just didn't want to assume anything.

From your posts alone it seems like there's quite a bit of personality in the server. More than I can say for mine.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Im well known on da forums! And its a great server no matter what you enjoy and if you want to zerg allies and kill them join IWC.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
i just xfer'd just before the xpansion I like it but i came from an underpopulated realm (Anetheron) from what i can say the world pvp is fun the trolling is about the same as what you'd get on any other realm and you can pug in a raid that is actually capable of doing a full clear of the current raid content. Which you wouldn't have been able to do on Anetheron
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Death Knight

I currently have a character on Dark Iron and Wildhammer and it seems pretty empty. Not as lively as it used to be. Wildhammer seems down right dead. I'm just looking for a new active home on the horde side.

This is my new home, it is a fair and balanced realm that keeps you on your toes. The AH is good, the economy is strong, the PVP is there but i have not found it overwhelming for a lower level toon that spends 95% of her time in the Hellfire and surrounding area's. I get ganked, but usually have no issue either reclaiming my corpse or taking my rez sickness and waiting out the 10 min timer.

If you wanna level new alts, you can do that pretty peacefully, as i go through the lowbie area's to explore sometimes and the people there seem to go about their business rather easily.

if you like PVP, you will get all and more than you asked for, this was my first foray into the PVP side and i liked it sooo much that i flagged my PVE toons PVP on Malygos, if i did not like my guild and the friends i have made on that realm (my first in game friends) i would pony up the $25 and bring my other main here.

You dont seem to care about the forums and conversation side, but this realm is fun to read and see the interaction between some of the key players, I laugh daily.

i hope this post helps you.
Reply Quote
87 Pandaren Hunter

This is my new home, it is a fair and balanced realm that keeps you on your toes. The AH is good, the economy is strong, the PVP is there but i have not found it overwhelming for a lower level toon that spends 95% of her time in the Hellfire and surrounding area's. I get ganked, but usually have no issue either reclaiming my corpse or taking my rez sickness and waiting out the 10 min timer.

If you wanna level new alts, you can do that pretty peacefully, as i go through the lowbie area's to explore sometimes and the people there seem to go about their business rather easily.

if you like PVP, you will get all and more than you asked for, this was my first foray into the PVP side and i liked it sooo much that i flagged my PVE toons PVP on Malygos, if i did not like my guild and the friends i have made on that realm (my first in game friends) i would pony up the $25 and bring my other main here.

You dont seem to care about the forums and conversation side, but this realm is fun to read and see the interaction between some of the key players, I laugh daily.

i hope this post helps you.

It's good to see a server use its forum. No one really does, which is sad. But I've been convinced. I guess I'll make the move!
Reply Quote
87 Pandaren Hunter
No your forgetting the part thats like...

Alliance: "LOL UR BAD WE BEAT YOUR GUILD IN RBGS" (insert link of screenshot)

Horde: "LOL UR BAD WE YOU BEAT YOU IN RBGS" (insert link of screenshot)

I still don't care about the epeen wars between guilds I'll never join.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I'm God's gift to Bleeding Hollow.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
I'm not wearing panties
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Haha I've been looking to transfer here from Dark Iron too. Hows the raiding? World pvp is cool but I wanna do some progression raiding.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]