Healers & PvP Power

(Locked)

90 Troll Shaman
I am beginning to think they left off more from the patch notes than they released of what they nerfed in 5.1
93 Undead Rogue
11/27/2012 08:34 PMPosted by Daxxarri
On the same token, dedicated damage dealers and tanks (including hybrid classes using those specializations) no longer benefit from PvP Power for healing.

Tests done by rogues showed that it never had an effect on Recuperate. We're they wrong?
90 Undead Monk
no you dont
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I just wish people would understand it's not as black and white of just dpsing or being a healer.

At least in the case of Ret, I can't speak for the other hybrids.
100 Blood Elf Paladin
I just wish people would understand it's not as black and white of just dpsing or being a healer.

At least in the case of Ret, I can't speak for the other hybrids.

Unfortunately people think that anyone who can DPS and heal others is just plain overpowered. It doesn't matter that ret's DPS is marginal outside of our small burst window and our healing is marginal out side of its smaller but, more frequent burst window.

They think, or at least type on the forums, that we should only be able to DPS but, if we ask for equal DPS capability they say no because you can heal you don't get equal DPS.
90 Human Paladin
Blizz Please put damage back to healers. We always get targeted early by at leat 4 players at once and rarely escape on pvp least we can do before we die is some damage.
Community Manager
Please don't bump threads from 6 months ago.
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]