Warrior Nerf's (+ ones BLIZZ didnt tell you)

90 Human Warrior
So let me start off with what every warrior out there is absolutely infuriated with right now.

Avatar of course, in my opinion this single nerf as taken warriors from possibly the top or 2nd best PvP class to the near bottom. (Maybe even lower than rogues from 5.0)

Not only do we get played with like a rag doll now with every class having an unlimited supply of slows and only takes 2 roots to lock us down now, but Blizz thought it would be funny to make us rage starved again by taking away Avatar’s +30% rage generation. I see why they did this though which was to prevent Arms from fighting in defensive stance the entire time and only needing a little rage to finish off a target, and this is one of the reasons I’m rolling fury for PvP right now. With just this one part of Avatar’s nerf you are taking away our ability to have some extra rage to use for Execute, Shattering throw, Raging Blow, Wild Strike, etc. This nerf alone cut about 35% into my bursting ability.

Now on to Gag Order, WHO THE HELL NEEDS A SILENCE FOR PvE?!?!?

Now I’m sure only true warriors know this but we have had Gag Order since WtLK and because everybody and their mother is rolling either Spriest, Lock, or Mage for PvP they all cry that “warriors can’t have a silence and it is too OP” Plus taking this away coupled with getting kited all day log just makes us a huge target now.

Now here is the kicker, these are the nerfs you may not have noticed that Blizz didn’t even bother to say in the patch notes.

Colossus Smash: 175% weapon damage now; down from 200%
Bloodthirst: 90% weapon damage; down from 100%
Raging Blow: 190% weapon damage; down from 215%
Heroic Strike: 110% weapon damage; down from 120-125% (not 100% sure what it was exactly)

Now these are some from Arms, but I could be wrong on these as I haven’t played Arms since Cata.

Slam: 190% weapon damage; down from 200%
Overpower: 105% weapon damage, down from 120% (I think, again not 100% sure)
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Now here is the kicker, these are the nerfs you may not have noticed that Blizz didn’t even bother to say in the patch notes.

Heroic Strike: 110% weapon damage; down from 120-125% (not 100% sure what it was exactly)

Now these are some from Arms, but I could be wrong on these as I haven’t played Arms since Cata.

Those have been in, since, what, early October? Late September?

Yeah, somewhere around there.

Point is, those have been in there for a very, very long time.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
no i looked at them before 5.1 and these were nerfed during this patch
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
No they weren't, they just updated the tooltips to reflect what they've already hotfixed in.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/blog/7207170

Ctrl+F "September 20" and look under Warrior
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Warrior
It's as Ham and Samayael stated. Our damage had rolling nerfs since before MoP came out, but it wasn't reflected properly on tooltips. Same with Bloodsurge post 5.1, where it now claims a 101% proc chance (which is just a bug, still at 20%).
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
It's not second wind that's OP. Thanks for asking though.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
11/28/2012 01:22 PMPosted by Levìticus
no i looked at them before 5.1 and these were nerfed during this patch

Baaahahaha... Angry over nothing. Love it.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Good. Reroll. We don't want you.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
11/28/2012 01:03 PMPosted by Levìticus
Avatar of course, in my opinion this single nerf as taken warriors from possibly the top or 2nd best PvP class to the near bottom. (Maybe even lower than rogues from 5.0)

No.
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
11/28/2012 01:03 PMPosted by Levìticus

0/10
Too obvious
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
11/28/2012 08:59 PMPosted by Digitized
How underpowered do you all feel now LOLOLOLOL

still rolling huntard faces.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
Since they damage capped Execute, let us use it from 80% health, I'm just saying, for !@#$s and giggles.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior

I'm fairly sure those are rrrrrrrrrreally old.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
11/28/2012 09:51 PMPosted by Drogué
Since they damage capped Execute, let us use it from 80% health, I'm just saying, for !@#$s and giggles.

That's tanks only. Please reread the notes.
Reply Quote
For pvp warrior is still very much competitive. Not sure whats going on here but we have reasons to be on any arena team or RBG team offensive.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]