70s thread of pet battles are more fun

70 Human Mage
70s have become increasingly popular due to being marginally more fun than pet battles
jk
------------
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/6714292601#1 <- Please post here to support the release of the level 70 Monk Brutal PvP set.

------->TURN XP ON FOR ARENA Qs<-----------

Here's some quick info about the 70-74 bracket:+

+ Queues +

BG queues are usually NOT as frequent as they used to be. Queue times are often anywhere from 30 minutes to 2 hours depending on time of day (can be very long if in queue around early AM hours) but sometimes shrink down to 5-10 minutes or even insta-queues for Horde if a lot of people happen to be queueing.
**UPDATE: There is no longer such thing as a TBC-capped account. If you have just bought the basic game and not Cataclysm or MOP, you are WOTLK-capped and your max level is 80, not 70. If you want to remain at level 70, you must manually lock your XP. (Hint: Google is your friend.)

+ Gear +

This is the first level bracket that has access to PvP gear with resilience.Brutal gear vendors can be located in Stormwind in the Champion's Hall, Orgrimmar in Hall of Legends, Gadgetzan in Tanaris, Area 52 in Netherstorm, and Dalaran Sewers. A full set of PvP gear (set, offset, weapons, etc.) costs ~2.3k honor. It is advised to obtain honor before hitting 70.

+ Professions +

You can level professions to 450. While any professions will suffice, a combination of Engineering, Jewelcrafting, and/or Blacksmithing are considered the best. Engineering currently has powerful items/tinkers available to 70s. For those of you who may have questions regarding how tinkers work at 450, they are explained in the link below:
http://www.twinkinfo.com/forums/f28/cata-engineering-tinkers-you-%4070-15583/

+ Gems and Enchants +
Arcanist Ivrenne (if you're Alliance) and Magistrix Lambriesse (if you're Horde) will sell uncut epic gems in Dalaran; all gems cost 220 Justice Points.375 Honor points can be exchanged for 250 Justice points by Edlan Halsing in the Champion's Hall if you're Alliance and Rogoc in the Hall of Legends if you're Horde.The PvP shoulder enchant is available for honor from the accessories quartermasters in Stormwind/Orgrimmar.

+ 70 vs. 74 +

By leveling to 71-74 you gain some base stats, some abilities, an increase in base damage, a higher chance to be missed by players, and access to the level 71 archaeology axe (Nifflevar Bearded Axe.) However, stat scaling causes stat decay to your secondary stats (Up to a 25% loss in resilience, pvp power, etc.) Seriously, don't hit 74. You will lose around half the value of your PvP Power.

+ Rated PvP +
Arenas queues pop. Rated Battlegrounds are inactive for the duration of the patch. Wargames can still be made.

+ Guilds +
Apparently they are all dead. All of them.

+ Servers +
PvP - Moon Guard
PvE - Moon Guard
RP - Moon Guard
ERP - Moon Guard
RP-PvP - Moon Guard
ERP-PvP - Moon Guard
Wintrading - Darkspear
Edited by Lucitheda on 11/29/2012 9:26 AM PST
70 Human Paladin
First.

Also, in honour to all prior threads.

http://i.imgur.com/A3KKk.gif
Edited by Valencia on 11/28/2012 9:40 PM PST
24 Blood Elf Paladin
my friend has valencia on real id and it makes me sick
70 Human Paladin
Whats the term you people use? Ah yes

Shots fired.

Luckily I hardly take forums seriously, let alone someone with a name such as your own.
:p
70 Night Elf Druid
makes me sick
76 Undead Priest
Tcat plz be nice
70 Night Elf Druid
this is nice by my standards
Edited by Troncat on 11/28/2012 11:16 PM PST
76 Undead Priest
Be nicer plz, every1 is 100% friends.
70 Night Elf Druid
http://i.imgur.com/kyJ2U.gif
70 Orc Warlock
Yep.
70 Human Mage
http://fc04.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2012/015/1/4/is_somepony_butthurt__by_dylandylan72-d4mh94z.png
24 Blood Elf Paladin
for the love of twinks
70 Human Mage
I luv u tcat

shutup val
Edited by Lucitheda on 11/29/2012 4:22 AM PST
70 Human Paladin
11/29/2012 04:05 AMPosted by Mìndblasterx
i cant believe these forums are so terrible, i really wish rpers were not allowed to post

As if the forums were ever not 'terrible'. Never seen anything besides people flaunting their self proclaimed rankings. Luckily most of those left the bracket, perhaps a few left.
Regardless; Good morning.

I luv u tcat

shutup val

Go do pet battles.
Edited by Valencia on 11/29/2012 4:24 AM PST
24 Blood Elf Paladin
care to log on bleeding hollow koukuei?
70 Human Mage
we gonna RP?? :)
I got class though, I will in an hour
24 Blood Elf Paladin
oh
70 Human Rogue
im a new 70 twinking in the works but no one wants to run black temple /sadface
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]