<Sounds Complicated> lf a dps for late night!

100 Orc Shaman
Our midnight group is looking for a few dps for our 10 man raiding group.

We raid 3 nights a week Wends and Thurs from 12:00 - 2:30 AM.

We are looking for a warrior, monk, or rogue for the dps. However, all exceptional applicants will be considered.

We are currently 11/12 in ToT!

Scomplicated.net or message/inbox me any questions in game on Ibringpain. Hope to hear from some of you in the near future.
Edited by Reeb on 5/27/2013 11:15 AM PDT
Reply Quote
We are a really fun group!
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
From what I have seen so far, the second raid group has a variety of fun, interesting people. It took them very little time to get the group together and start killing bosses.

Join up with a great group in a welcoming raiding guild environment. Lots of people on every day for LFR and LFD and full guild repairs.
Reply Quote
100 Orc Shaman
still looking for a couple to fill in tonight!
Reply Quote
100 Orc Shaman
Still looking to fill some DPS spots, come on night owls!
Reply Quote
100 Orc Shaman
Still looking for a couple solid dps!
Reply Quote
Pick me!
Reply Quote
100 Orc Shaman
Still looking for a mage, rogue, druid or monk dps!!!!! Really starting to make strides now that we are starting to get a consistent group! 3 new bosses this week.
Edited by Reeb on 2/1/2013 1:01 AM PST
Reply Quote
100 Troll Hunter
Hey, Reeb! Sounds like you guys are getting a pretty solid roster going now, so I might not be very useful to you anymore, but I recently became available on Thursday nights and would be happy to fill in on my disc/spriest (Shmydu) whenever you are short. I'll contact you in-game sometime this week.

This goes for any other groups out there too for at least the next few months. If I'm online on a Monday or Thursday and you need some help, feel free to ask. Any progress is fine with me. Getting saved to a partially cleared instance is fine. Up for whatever! Just add me on realid: Shmadu#1385
Reply Quote
100 Orc Shaman
Sounds good, actually Thursdays would work good for us. We have a dps that can only make it on Tues/Weds so this could actually be useful.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Hey, Reeb. Just as an offer, I am available to raid on Thursdays too, should you need another fill in. (I'm available Sundays too, if that is helpful)
Reply Quote
100 Orc Shaman
Need a Melee dps for a full time spot in our 10 man group. We are currently 11/12. Please whisper me in game or apply at Scomplicated.net
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]