Honor Griding

100 Undead Mage
to get the honor gear you have to do BG's. If you want pvp gear then you should want it to BG. So you shouldnt care that you have to run BGs because isnt that what you want the gear for anyway?
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
11/29/2012 10:13 PMPosted by Ðummy
This is flawed logic. Firstly, you have to add Conquest. A win each day grants 100 Conquest, and then every win afterwards gives 50. 1250 Conquest is enough to get a piece of gear, and there are (4?) pieces of 1250 gear. Also, the first BG you win each day grants much more honor. I get 750+ honor in one BG at times.

Since the patch i haven't gotten more than 450 Honor from a win, and thats with my 1st win of the day.

I won a Isle of Conquest, and only recieved 222 honor, the top honor gained was just under 350 honor, and i'm assuming all of the top few honor guys had that as their first BG of the day.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
11/30/2012 06:12 AMPosted by Spooky
to get the honor gear you have to do BG's. If you want pvp gear then you should want it to BG. So you shouldnt care that you have to run BGs because isnt that what you want the gear for anyway?

No, i'm not a new comer to the game. BG's are boring to hell... You mostly play with brainless idiots who don't even know the design of the BG and run around doing nothing....

I gear for arena, that's really the only enjoyable aspect of PvP.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
IoC tends to be a fairly low-honor BG. There's very little pvp combat and isn't really any bonus honor awards for goals like there are in some of the other BGs.

The Silvershard I just got out of was my third win today and was 354 honor.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
The honor grind for me doesn't suck because of the time sink, its because untill you have a least halve of your gear everyone kills you in 3-4 seconds. Its endless running in just to get killed instantly.

overall pvp gear makes to big of a difference these days.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]