[H] Rogues take zero skill

90 Blood Elf Paladin
Rogues take zero skill of the Arthas server has reopened recuirtment. Our current progression is 6/6 N-Msv. 6/6 N-HoF. 4/4 N-ToEs. 3/12 ToT . Our raid days are Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday. We raid from 8pm server to 12am server time. We expect everyone applying to have flasks and food buffs on hand should we not be able to provide them that night. Attendence is required to be at least 90%. If you have prior engagements and are unable to make one or more of the days, or can only start late, you need not apply. Minimum I-level required is 480. The more experience you have the better.

We are in need of the following.

Tanks:
Brewmaster
Guardian Druid
Blood DK

Heals:
Disc/Holy Priest
Resto Shaman
Mistweaver Monk

To apply head to our website at roguecraft.com. For more information on us, or our expectations, please fell free to talk to me in game. Updating progress as we get further.
Edited by Holoo on 3/26/2013 1:43 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Still looking for some good people.
Reply Quote
100 Undead Mage
RIP World of Roguecraft never forget
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Good luck...recruiting is tough around here.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Still need people. Really would love some tanks.
Reply Quote
Reply Quote
100 Goblin Rogue
WHO ARE YOU PEOPLE!?
Reply Quote
100 Goblin Mage
still looking.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Updated information on needs.
Reply Quote
Full-time healer and tank slot have opened up. If you are a good raider (read: not a pussified %*%@!##!*-faced %*%@!##!*) that can follow directions, adjust to new strategies, and can take criticism when it comes your way, apply at www.roguecraft.com/forums.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
is mute still dead from said 'boat-accident'?
Reply Quote
We saw his ghost come back for a while when MoP hit, but then it vanished. BA DUM SHHHHH!
Reply Quote
Holoo sucks at keeping his thread on the first page...

Current needs:
--TANK (non-pally, sry, we just don't like pallies). For the love of *insert your fav deity here* please make it so I don't have to tank any more...
--HEALER: Monk, Druid or Shaman
--Any exceptional DPS

Apply at www.roguecraft.com/forums.
Reply Quote
URGENT NEED: RESTO SHAMAN OR MISTWEAVER MONK! (Have game time, or at least money to buy more... Really hard to progress without at least one of those...)
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
WTB shaman/druid/monk Healer and a non pally tank so we can raid.
Reply Quote
Damnit.... To the top!

Still looking for a healer and tank!
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
It hard out here for a guild. But to the top it goes
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Rogue
Still need some good healers and a tank would be wonderful.
Reply Quote
Need heals!
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warlock
RIP World of Roguecraft never forget

Yeeeey I love to see the WOR part 2, I get killed with just 2 buttons. I'm the priest with Benediction and the Santa Claus gloves.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]