Rogues....

90 Undead Mage
Are on the rise lately you sneaky sneaky buttholes......

Kudos :)

EDIT: I've been seeing more and more of you lately and some of you guys are doing really good damage and slaughtering people. I use to play a Rogue, therefore, I am glad to see you on the comeback.
Edited by Needles on 11/30/2012 11:04 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
wat
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
sneaky sneaky buttholes......

Kudos

you

Are on the rise

lately
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
The only reason they may be on the rise is for people that don't believe our issues rolling the class.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
ok
wat
Reply Quote
1 Undead Rogue
This post makes me farted!!!!!!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
Sneaky butthole, reporting for duty! Also Mr mage, can you please spec fire now? Frost isn't killing me its just infuriating to be kited all day. I'd rather instantly die than lose... Slowly... For 15 minutes TT

Edit: grammar
Edited by Takanashi on 11/30/2012 8:33 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
7/10 because I can't figure out if you're trolling but you kind of must be.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
No. Just making an observation and rooting for the rogue class. Everyone's so paranoid these days.
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
Sneaky butthole, reporting for duty! Also Mr mage, can you please spec fire now? Frost isn't killing me its just infuriating to be kited all day. I'd rather instantly die than lose... Slowly... For 15 minutes TT

I agree with this, Bored of being slowed for forever, nova'd. etc. forever...faced a mage that didn't even bother killing me, Just kited me for the entire arena game (turned into a 1v1 with me vs the mage).
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
11/30/2012 02:48 AMPosted by Leftenantdan
wat
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue

Edit: grammar

are you seriously saying that frost mages do bad damage?
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
11/30/2012 01:33 AMPosted by Needles
EDIT: I've been seeing more and more of you lately and some of you guys are doing really good damage and slaughtering people. I use to play a Rogue, therefore, I am glad to see you on the comeback.

Ancedotal evideance

Numbers suggest otherwise
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Rogue
Thank you for the vote of confidence, Needles. I'm sure there are people getting in to the swing of things and with a few tweaks we'll be back to our old selves in no time.*

(*POV: Anecdotal evidence, doesn't PvP, has a positive outlook despite entire forum resembling Mage forums front page when their damage is ever toned down.)
Edited by Glittergauge on 11/30/2012 8:11 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
11/30/2012 02:45 AMPosted by Ducivo
wat
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Rogue
Dat pvp weapon
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
11/30/2012 08:10 PMPosted by Glittergauge
Thank you for the vote of confidence, Needles. I'm sure there are people getting in to the swing of things and with a few tweaks we'll be back to our old selves in no time.*

You're welcome! I admire all the rogues that stuck to their class and didn't roll a warrior because of all the nerfs at the beginning of MOP. :)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]