Mage PvP Professions

90 Human Mage
Hey guys. I'm having the toughest time deciding on what professions would be best for Mage PvP. Most of the time I plan on doing 3v3 and RBGs. Some people tell me Enchanting/Tailoring. Other people are telling me BS/Engineering as well as a combination of other professions. I honestly cannot make up my mind at all and would appreciate your assistance/input.

Thanks!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
Go with blacksmith for sure so you can gem your extra slots for pvp power. Outside of that I would pick enchanting so you can enchant your rings,
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Mage
Engineering is good. Gloves are like an extra trinket. and you can't go wrong gliding across the universe every couple minutes, on top of other random gizmos and gadgets. That being said there isn't a ton of other things engineering can do, and its kind of a pain to level. and glider doesn't really help in arenas.
Reply Quote
68 Pandaren Monk
Hey guys. I'm having the toughest time deciding on what professions would be best for Mage PvP. Most of the time I plan on doing 3v3 and RBGs. Some people tell me Enchanting/Tailoring. Other people are telling me BS/Engineering as well as a combination of other professions. I honestly cannot make up my mind at all and would appreciate your assistance/input.

Thanks!

Enchanting/tailoring. Tailoring is AWESOME for pvp due to the nets. I don't arena though so I dunno if you can use them there or if they share DR with roots.
Edited by Thuggo on 11/30/2012 7:08 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
Thank you to the following responders. I'd appreciate some more responses however.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]