Topper MCnabb

11/30/2012 09:50 AMPosted by Austol
Make him a rank 8 fighter in the Brawlpit.

First rule about Fight Club is that the bodies get dragged off to Westfall.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Mage
I wonder what the unemployment rate is in SW compared to Org..

Blues...can you chime in on this for us.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
I know times during the war with the Horde have been difficult. I know that not every SW citizen is as valauable as the other. Is it possible we could finally after all these years get Topper Mcnabb a job? Possibly a special vendor? Something? Thanks that is all

Concerned SW Paladin and citizen

Perhaps Topper McNabb isn't all that he seems?

He's been sitting there, in the trade district, watching the comings and goings of heroes for years. He sees who they speak to, what they buy and sell, and who they do business with.

He overhears their conversations.

Despite all the begging, notice that he's never actually taken a handout. Not ever.

Interesting, no?

/equip tinfoilhat
Reply Quote
Well, probably a bit of a stretch there on Dax's comments. However, like a good murder mystery I find his repsonce enticing. What possible things could be going on in SW behind the scenes? Could Topper not be what he seems? What sinister plot is taking place within the palace walls? What Happens when somethign so small can turn out to have such a giant impact on us?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
I want to at least be able to give him something to eat. He must be so hungry.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Death Knight
Doesn't necessarily mean he's bad........

There's some things happening right now that can fuel insane amounts of speculation, Topper being amongst them.

A) Lorewalker Cho, after Elegon's death, seems almost hypnotized by the Titan disks in the Engine.

B) Emperor Shaohao "became one with the land."

C) A Titan supposedly fell during their endeavors to conquer the old Gods. There's been speculation that the blood of the dead Titan is the Well of Eternity. I used to think this was a decent idea, however I think it's changed.

D) The comments about Topper from Dax confirm a common theme in mysticism and religion: The answer has always been right under our nose, disguised as something you would normally ignore or even be revolted by.

I think Shaohao was a Titan. I think Topper IS a Titan. I don't think we've ever been without them. There's a major link here between Shaohao, the Titans, and the Pandaren.

There are many different ways to decipher "fall." Sargeras is a fallen Titan, no?

Possible: Yes.
Likelihood of this happening in a form of relevance in game: Who can tell?
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Shaman
I know times during the war with the Horde have been difficult. I know that not every SW citizen is as valauable as the other. Is it possible we could finally after all these years get Topper Mcnabb a job? Possibly a special vendor? Something? Thanks that is all

Stormwind and it's many beggars... At least we take care of our own Horde-side.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid

He's been sitting there, in the trade district, watching the comings and goings of heroes for years. He sees who they speak to, what they buy and sell, and who they do business with.

Despite all the begging, notice that he's never actually taken a handout. Not ever.

Interesting, no?

Careful, Blue one, you may tip them off onto one of our sources of Alliance movements.
Reply Quote
40 Worgen Priest

Interesting, no?

Topper joins the legion. Next expansion Burning Legion confurmed.
Reply Quote
11/30/2012 10:03 AMPosted by Spanner

And we have a winner! Offer to take Topper off our hands and care for him accepted! We'll have him on the boat to Ratchet within the hour!
Edited by Adiathna on 11/30/2012 10:06 AM PST
Reply Quote
Ummm... Horde takes care of its people? Goblin slums anyone? The Horde would turn its back on its own people and Partners to secure an advantage in battle. Do not trust in the Generosity of the Horde.
Reply Quote
41 Goblin Shaman
Allow people to donate money to him.

And when you give money to him he gives you an awesome buff or item in gratitude.

And make him a lvl 90 elite that requires a 40 man raid to kill.

Once he dies all of the money that was given to him goes to the raid.
Reply Quote
11/30/2012 10:07 AMPosted by Humanflint
Ummm... Horde takes care of its people? Goblin slums anyone? The Horde would turn its back on its own people and Partners to secure an advantage in battle. Do not trust in the Generosity of the Horde.

/whisper shhhhh.....they're willing to take him.

/yell no give backs!
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
11/30/2012 10:05 AMPosted by Adiathna

And we have a winner! Offer to take Topper off our hands and care for him accepted! We'll have him on the boat to Ratchet within the hour!

Who says he isn't already being taken care of?
Who says we don't prefer him right where he is in Storm wind?
Please leave him alone, let him do his job... err thing,
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
11/30/2012 10:00 AMPosted by Flai
I want to at least be able to give him something to eat. He must be so hungry.

That's why a Tiller style daily quest chain with Topper would be fantastic.

Each day you could get two quests: One to bring him some food. He likes Cheeseburgers so one of the two dailies is bringing him a Juicy Bear Burger or Warp Burger . The other would be donating to him whatever your current silver and copper piece total was (i.e if you have 9876g 23s 78c in your bags he would get all your "change" so the 23s 78c would be that days cost)

As he became acquaintance, buddy, friend, good friend etc. there could be quests to take him shopping for work clothes, maybe get a scribe to help make him a resume, etc. until just before you get to Best Friends when you get a quest to give him a horseback ride out to Eastvale Lumber Camp where he becomes a farmer/woodworker and lives happily ever after. Not sure what this would reward, anyone have any ideas?
Reply Quote
I actually like this idea or at least part's of it. :P
Reply Quote
11/30/2012 10:08 AMPosted by Draug

Who says he isn't already being taken care of?
Who says we don't prefer him right where he is in Storm wind?
Please leave him alone, let him do his job... err thing,

...and on that little slip, slight change of plans...we'll have him under the boat to Ratchet within the hour, strapped to the keel. Hope he can hold his breath a reaaaaallly long time (not)!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]