Sindary best mage?

90 Undead Warlock
In my opinion... Sindaryqt is the best mage on Illidan. I'm not making this post to have any of you disagree with me, I'm just trying to let everyone know that Sindaryqt is the most skilled mage on Illidan hands down.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
Best players on illidan?

Warrior - Lukenukem
DK - Lukenukem
Mage - Lukenukem
Monk - Lukenukem
Rogue - Lukenukem
Priest - Lukenukem
Hunter - Lukenukem
Warlock - Lukenukem
Paladin - Lukenukem
Shaman - Lukenukem
Druid - Lukenukem

so easy.
Reply Quote
41 Undead Warlock
Best players on illidan?

Warrior - Lukenukem
DK - Lukenukem
Mage - Lukenukem
Monk - Lukenukem
Rogue - Lukenukem
Priest - Lukenukem
Hunter - Lukenukem
Warlock - Lukenukem
Paladin - Lukenukem
Shaman - Lukenukem
Druid - Lukenukem

so easy.

lolwut
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I don't mean to toot my own horn, but I'd like to think i'm the worst Paladin NA.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
Well to decide whos the best we need to go back in history

The Horde's history begins in hellfire, when the shaman Ner'zhul was contacted by an extraplanar being called Kil'jaeden. Ner'zhul was tricked (much like the night elves had been) into thinking that Kil'jaeden was a spirit. Though he had dedicated much of his life to balance and nature, Ner'zhul was lulled by the archdemon's offers of power and was convinced to abandon his teachings in favor of a new path: that of the warlock. The consequences were dire. Once he had learned the basics of manipulating this new infernal magic, his fame grew. Others soon abandoned the old ways to follow his new, quicker path to the manipulation of the natural world. It took years before Ner'zhul realized his error. By this time he had convinced many to follow his dark path, and the orcs waged war against the draenei. Ner'zhul helped in the first efforts to unify the Horde into a cohesive unit, but when he saw what had become of his race — and what it was still becoming — he denied Kil'jaeden. He refused to compel the orcs to drink demon blood. Kil'jaeden, furious, found a new pawn in the form of Gul'dan, one of Ner'zhul's strongest apprentices, who shared none of his master's honor or compassion. Where Ner'zhul had been held back by a lingering feeling of guilt and regret, Gul'dan's greed and ambition allowed him to grow even more powerful and cruel than his former master. He became Kil'jaeden's instrument of destruction on Draenor, leading the newly founded Horde to levels of brutality never previously conceived of by the orc race. He did not have Ner'zhul's compunctions, and convinced the orcs to drink the blood of the demonic pit lord Mannoroth the Destructor, which irrevocably tainted the orcs who consumed it. The orcs, the traditional "fathers" of the Horde, slaughtered the few other creatures living on their world and turned to fighting each other; at this point, the only race they might have called allies was the ogres. At this point in time, only the single-headed ogres existed - massive, single-minded warriors who served as little more than walking siege engines for the orcs as they plundered and conquered making Tarazan the best warrior amongst all.
Reply Quote
Is it because they have QT in their name?
Reply Quote

The Horde's history begins in hellfire, when the shaman Ner'zhul was contacted by an extraplanar being called Kil'jaeden. Ner'zhul was tricked (much like the night elves had been) into thinking that Kil'jaeden was a spirit. Though he had dedicated much of his life to balance and nature, Ner'zhul was lulled by the archdemon's offers of power and was convinced to abandon his teachings in favor of a new path: that of the warlock. The consequences were dire. Once he had learned the basics of manipulating this new infernal magic, his fame grew. Others soon abandoned the old ways to follow his new, quicker path to the manipulation of the natural world. It took years before Ner'zhul realized his error. By this time he had convinced many to follow his dark path, and the orcs waged war against the draenei. Ner'zhul helped in the first efforts to unify the Horde into a cohesive unit, but when he saw what had become of his race — and what it was still becoming — he denied Kil'jaeden. He refused to compel the orcs to drink demon blood. Kil'jaeden, furious, found a new pawn in the form of Gul'dan, one of Ner'zhul's strongest apprentices, who shared none of his master's honor or compassion. Where Ner'zhul had been held back by a lingering feeling of guilt and regret, Gul'dan's greed and ambition allowed him to grow even more powerful and cruel than his former master. He became Kil'jaeden's instrument of destruction on Draenor, leading the newly founded Horde to levels of brutality never previously conceived of by the orc race. He did not have Ner'zhul's compunctions, and convinced the orcs to drink the blood of the demonic pit lord Mannoroth the Destructor, which irrevocably tainted the orcs who consumed it. The orcs, the traditional "fathers" of the Horde, slaughtered the few other creatures living on their world and turned to fighting each other; at this point, the only race they might have called allies was the ogres. At this point in time, only the single-headed ogres existed - massive, single-minded warriors who served as little more than walking siege engines for the orcs as they plundered and conquered making Tarazan the best warrior amongst all.

This guy....
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
My Question is how do you measure such a task as deciding who is the best on Illidan or any server for that matter i've always wondered is it word of mouth or a true test of talent but then how can you be sure

i have no opinion of i'f he is good or not as i've never seen him play however i would love to
Reply Quote

This guy....

...is a poet.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Hunter
if you've decided that by his RBG rating, im sure you want to look at this fella

васянпро вас в рот ебал :3

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/gordunni/%D0%9D%D0%B5%D0%B0%D0%B4%D0%B5%D0%BA%D0%B2%D0%B0%D1%82%D0%BF%D1%80%D0%BE/advanced
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
wtf^
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]