90 Dwarf Priest
Edited by Fibromyalgía on 11/30/2012 7:37 PM PST
Reply Quote
100 Human Warrior
They moved the charms to the currency tab so there would be room in your bags for the commissions!
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
Yeah, I think I got whiplash from how fast that inventory slot got taken back up.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Priest
Edited by Fibromyalgía on 11/30/2012 7:36 PM PST
Reply Quote
92 Undead Warlock
Well, it isn't like the commissions only stack to 180 like the lesser charms. I've had 500+ at times, in the same stack. Also, there's no weekly quest you have to wait for to convert 90 at a time to another currency either. I had 7 stacks of the lesser charms taking up bag space. 1 stack for commissions that I don't need to hold on to until next week and the week after that etc. is hardly a problem.

Also, it seems the point is to spend them as you get them fortifying your faction. There isn't anything but the pet to hoard them for, and even that shouldn't take more than a few days to save up for one time.

Yay for the lesser charms currency tab though!
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Mage
Well, it isn't like the commissions only stack to 180 like the lesser charms. I've had 500+ at times, in the same stack. Also, there's no weekly quest you have to wait for to convert 90 at a time to another currency either. I had 7 stacks of the lesser charms taking up bag space. 1 stack for commissions that I don't need to hold on to until next week and the week after that etc. is hardly a problem.

Also, it seems the point is to spend them as you get them fortifying your faction. There isn't anything but the pet to hoard them for, and even that shouldn't take more than a few days to save up for one time.

...pet? What pet? How many is it?
Reply Quote
81 Gnome Death Knight
https://twitter.com/Ghostcrawler/status/274177335874424833

Basically they wanted to be able to let you get these from players but for this particular type of currency it doesn't seem possible yet.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Mage

...pet? What pet? How many is it?

2000 commendations. It summons a bunch of sumprush rodents (for everyone, and respawns while the crate exists) that you can battle and capture. It's a lvl 25, so be prepared.
Edited by Garakarr on 11/30/2012 2:30 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
OK, I'm not the only one who saw this as humorous then.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Priest
Edited by Fibromyalgía on 11/30/2012 7:36 PM PST
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Paladin
Get a loot filter addon, delete commissions automatically. Useless anyways tbh. They daily quests you can get with them take way to !@#$ing long to do.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Edit: Derp, honour points. What I said is completely false.
Edited by Vanarela on 11/30/2012 2:47 PM PST
Reply Quote
81 Gnome Death Knight
https://twitter.com/Ghostcrawler/status/274177335874424833

Basically they wanted to be able to let you get these from players but for this particular type of currency it doesn't seem possible yet.

Oh! Like the way we can't get honor from players, and then use that honor to buy stuff.

Wait, what?

*shrug* Ask the crab. :)
Reply Quote
100 Orc Warrior
11/30/2012 02:41 PMPosted by Tierná
Get a loot filter addon, delete commissions automatically. Useless anyways tbh. They daily quests you can get with them take way to !@#$ing long to do.

Pah. You haven't tried them then.

The rare that spawns inside the tower? Cap it, spend some commisions for a guard contract and summon them as someone is fighting the rare.

I actually felt guilty about it afterward. But it was a good sort of guilty.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]