[A] 9/16 (H) 10-Man Seeks Mage/Hunter

90 Worgen Warrior
<The Headless Horsemen> is not responsible for razing and pillaging in Goldshire, Brill, or elsewhere, and we regret that we cannot provide any remuneration to the victims of these attacks. Our guild was founded in April of 2005—some two years before the appearance of the madman known as the Headless Horseman. Litigation to bar his use of our name is ongoing.

In order to offset our sizable legal fees relating to the hooliganism of seasonal bosses, we have turned to 10-man progression raiding. Presently we have cleared 9/16 (H) and stand first among 10-man guilds on Windrunner, so there's nothing for it but to press the buttons harder until we eclipse the 25s as well.

Raid Times
  • Tuesday-Wednesday 5-10 PM PST
  • Monday/Thursday availability preferred, but seldom required

Things We Need
  • Mage or Hunter x1
  • Exceptional applicants of other classes/specs are always welcome

Characteristics Desired in Applicants
  • Charming, mature personality
  • Team player eager to place the needs of the guild above personal loot, &c.
  • Driven to clear H/HM content prior to nerfs, and the chops to follow through on it
  • Impeccable knowledge and expertise demonstrated through logs, an interview, and consistent performance during raids
  • Punctual and consistent attendance
  • Preference given to players who are competitive in multiple roles, be it through offspecs or alts

Important Data
  • VOIP Program: Skype
  • Loot System: Need Over Greed
  • Consumables: Provided by Guild
  • Repairs: Provided by Guild
  • Jimmies: Unrustled

Point of Contact
For more information, or to apply, please do not hesitate to contact Bossy#1230. Operators are standing by to assist you more often than not.

N.B. Current logs on WoL are mandatory for consideration. The more, the better.
Edited by Bossy on 12/20/2012 12:42 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warrior
Mages and Priests: in frustration over your continued absence from our ranks, we have killed Heroic Spirit Kings. Join us, and end our senseless rampage.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
OMG I want to apply! Tell me how ;)
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warrior
UPDATE: WE ARE MORE AWESOME THAN HEROIC WILL OF THE EMPEROR. THEY LIE DEAD AT OUR FEET, OR DID VERY RECENTLY.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warrior
8/16 (H). Taste it.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
I love you for your hawt worgen ways and lifebloom
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warrior
My hawt worgen ways were the undoing of the famed Wind Lord. 9/16.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]