No Escape ((OOC/Sign-ups))

77 Human Priest
*debating having Maj smack the crap out of John if he keeps provoking the fire mage* ....it would be funny....ooo maybe kick him in the shin? >:3
90 Human Death Knight
Dristis won't take kindly to the thought of sparring the other Death Knights for satiation.
1 Human Warrior
I appreciate the offer blood, i think im just going to let maj heal me up if thats ok, besides im about to have a small orc draenei confrontation on my hands anyway, wouldnt want my surgeon to turn into an enemy!
37 Tauren Shaman
K confused people were threatening to kill the captain right? "Confused"
90 Undead Mage
A Rak, I basically did, my character is a hot head and really couldn't accept the captain right off the bat. Everyone else calmed Arelius down though.
1 Human Warrior
Dont worry they were :)
sam just mulified them already
85 Blood Elf Rogue
12/04/2012 10:42 PMPosted by Jeramayan
I appreciate the offer blood, i think im just going to let maj heal me up if thats ok, besides im about to have a small orc draenei confrontation on my hands anyway, wouldnt want my surgeon to turn into an enemy!

Hehe, alright. There's two different Draenei, so idk which one you're talking to in your post =x
80 Human Paladin
Okay! So I'll get a response up later. :P Please don't beat up John while I'm gone. :x
1 Human Warrior
im talking to erani
90 Night Elf Hunter
Okay...tried to catch up as much as I can.

Kinda don't like the quality of the post, but I kinda rushed it a little. So many people posting O_O

Edit:

Also, Teron be talkin' to Val's char

Lia be talking to the group in general :P
Edited by Liå on 12/5/2012 6:51 AM PST
85 Night Elf Druid
Ok so correct me if I am wrong, but if three Death Knights simultaneously lost it no one in the pit would survive yes? I know lore wise a single Death Knight can take on a full battalion and win, so I am thinking three blood crazed Death Knights against a group of people without weapons wouldn't stand a chance yes, even the magic users? I doubt Silvy will let it get to that point, but just double checking to make sure what I had Dalf say would be correct.
90 Night Elf Hunter
12/05/2012 07:04 AMPosted by Sammuroth
Ok so correct me if I am wrong, but if three Death Knights simultaneously lost it no one in the pit would survive yes? I know lore wise a single Death Knight can take on a full battalion and win, so I am thinking three blood crazed Death Knights against a group of people without weapons wouldn't stand a chance yes, even the magic users? I doubt Silvy will let it get to that point, but just double checking to make sure what I had Dalf say would be correct.

One Death Knight might not be able to stand against a batallion and win, more like he would be able to take out a large chunk of them before being defeated. A few more and they would be a Murder train.

They probably could defeat everyone in the pit currently, however, they are kind in the same boat with out weapons or a lot of gear, they are probably near defenseless as everyone else besides a few magic spells up their sleeves like spell casters. Could be wrong though, and besides, it's Silvy's thread :P
59 Draenei Warrior
Hate! Hate! Hate! Hate! Hate! Hate! Hate! Hate! HATE! RAAAAAAAGH! Hmmm. I never knew Erani was full of so much hatred. Funny how characters take up minds of their own sometimes.
90 Blood Elf Warlock
So much to read and I have to head off to work o_____o
85 Night Elf Druid
12/05/2012 07:27 AMPosted by Liå

One Death Knight might not be able to stand against a batallion and win, more like he would be able to take out a large chunk of them before being defeated. A few more and they would be a Murder train.

They probably could defeat everyone in the pit currently, however, they are kind in the same boat with out weapons or a lot of gear, they are probably near defenseless as everyone else besides a few magic spells up their sleeves like spell casters. Could be wrong though, and besides, it's Silvy's thread :P

Thanks Lia can't remember where I heard a single DK could take out an army alone lore wise, just wasn't sure, and like I said I doubt Silvy would let it get to the point where the DKs go crazy:P
72 Blood Elf Mage
12/05/2012 11:13 AMPosted by Sammuroth
Thanks Lia can't remember where I heard a single DK could take out an army alone lore wise, just wasn't sure, and like I said I doubt Silvy would let it get to the point where the DKs go crazy:P

Nah it won't come to that. The boss knows what DKs are capable of and will keep them sated.

Off to read the IC! *whoosh*
85 Blood Elf Rogue
12/05/2012 06:15 AMPosted by Jeramayan
im talking to erani

Okay.

And I know you replied OOCly and all... But now that no one has addressed or even acknowledged San's presence... I'm left with her standing there awkwardly being ignored. If you say something OOCly, I'd appreciate it if you added something IC too, just so I have something to work from... It's a pet-peeve of mine.
1 Human Warrior
I appologize. I thought i had made it clear enough in my post however i shall make it clearer in the future.

Edit: Also, Maj, im going to rp with the light causing Drugh pain. Not pain of injury per say, but the pain of purification, a crucible if you will. The light burns away the bad, or thats how i have generally rped it with my Characters.

Edit 2: So I had to tweak the timeline slightly in order to make my post rak, I had you come over after I was healed so I could respond to every one in one post. I hope you don’t mind, I will alter it if necessary.
Edited by Jeramayan on 12/5/2012 3:36 PM PST
85 Blood Elf Rogue
You responded to Erani. Correct me if I'm wrong, but she didn't get up. Your post has the same Draenei getting up and clearing her throat.
59 Draenei Warrior
I was a bit confused about that as well.^^^

Also, for later when other slaves who are already on the island are introduced, would it be okay for me to introduce another one of my characters to the scenario. It's just I have a particular worgen with a rather interesting personality and I would like to experiment to see how she and Erani would interact. Is that alright?
Edited by Erani on 12/5/2012 4:36 PM PST
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]