No Escape ((OOC/Sign-ups))

90 Human Death Knight
Did you hear about Pluto?

Rough stuff.

In other news, Illinois may be finally getting concealed carry of pistols.
90 Worgen Death Knight
It's my firm belief that the 2nd Amendment entitles me to own my own M1 Abrams tank and the full associated load.

Being an infantryman at heart, I would never do so, but I would settle for an M240b or two, and definitely a few M4s or AKs. And an RPG would definitely be a plus.
Edited by Einherrjar on 12/11/2012 2:43 PM PST
85 Human Hunter
/sketching

/mumbles

damn hands! you always look like crap! /flips table

/huffs

But yes, about the what's going on in Illinois, my family's always held the opinion that the only conceal-carry permit needed -is- the 2nd >:3

((Maj's main btw))
Edited by Zpan on 12/11/2012 3:01 PM PST
85 Blood Elf Rogue
Ditto... /bored

.... /grabs sketchbook

Whatcha drawin?

12/11/2012 02:22 PMPosted by Dristis
Did you hear about Pluto?

What happened to Pluto?!
59 Draenei Warrior
/chugs flask o' liquor and chucks empty container behind back

So there I was, right? swinging mah sword like some badass punisher of JUSTICE and I'm just taking out like, literally millions of bloodthirsty twilight cult members on the back of f^&ckin Alexstrasza because like, we're totally bros except like... female and sh*t. And then Deathwing's all like "Yo Erani, join me in my super evil apocalypse thingy and !@#$." And I'm all like "Hmmm. NOPE." ANd then I totally just shot lightning out, like, out... uh ...out my EYEBALLS and I totally TOASTED his lava %^-. Then I was like, COVERED, in blood elf b*tches.

True story.
90 Human Death Knight
12/11/2012 03:41 PMPosted by Bloodsfury
What happened to Pluto?!

Bro, it isn't a planet.

Sorry, I've been watching a lot of Psych lately. The Pluto thing was just a good giggle for me.

Being an infantryman at heart, I would never do so, but I would settle for an M240b or two, and definitely a few M4s or AKs. And an RPG would definitely be a plus.

Being an Infantryman, I agree with this. Except throw in an M2. I'll trade the RPGs for a SMAW or a few M136 AT-4s, M240 Lima instead of Bravo, an M249 Para. Maybe an M320 or M203, and a few other assorted toys.
90 Worgen Death Knight
12/11/2012 03:47 PMPosted by Dristis
I'll trade the RPGs for a SMAW or a few M136 AT-4s

Ugh. A few other cadets and I had an hour-long debate about the merits of an RPG versus an AT-4.

RPGs: You can shoot all day long. Sure, they may not be quite so accurate, but you can shoot them all day long.

AT-4: You get one shot. Sure, it's a nice shot, but it's one frickin' shot. One light vehicle -not even a tank- and that's it. Unless you have a spare tube or three on hand.

I will, however, take a Javelin if I can get it.
85 Blood Elf Rogue
12/11/2012 03:47 PMPosted by Dristis
Bro, it isn't a planet.

/sad

Poor Pluto... He thought he was a planet...

Hey I used to throw javelin O_O
Edited by Bloodsfury on 12/11/2012 3:52 PM PST
90 Human Death Knight
I'll take precision and accuracy over power any and every day.

Javelins are fun as well, but take so much work to just fire.

AT-4s are nice because you don't have to worry about carrying anything after you fire.

Just pow, dump the tube and move on. It'll do fine against a tank that doesn't have ERA plates on it.

Edit: These are way cooler Javelins, Bloods.
Edited by Dristis on 12/11/2012 3:54 PM PST
85 Blood Elf Rogue
12/11/2012 03:54 PMPosted by Dristis
These are way cooler Javelins, Bloods.

I get to throw long pointy sticks... What isn't cool about that...? The fact that no one is standing where I throw?
90 Human Death Knight
There's no tanks on the other side.

It's good fun.
85 Human Hunter
@Bloods: what I'm drawing ----> http://sta.sh/01py33glmctr
85 Blood Elf Rogue
12/11/2012 04:03 PMPosted by Zpan
@Bloods: what I'm drawing ----> http://sta.sh/01py33glmctr

Aww, so tender ^_^

I'm not so good at tender drawings...
90 Blood Elf Warlock
Oh you're good Maj o_____o
85 Human Hunter
@Val: Thank you XD Still got much room to improve though!

Case in point, the handssssss---- I always suck at hands. And feet, feet are -evilevilevil-.... And why must men and children be so difficult to draw ;.;

I also suck at action drawings, I always mess up with perspective, anatomy, just making it feel....actiony. :/ ---> http://zpansven.deviantart.com/art/Supply-Run-Lineart-342120942

Don't get me started on weapons, they are my most epic of fails...guns more than swords, thankfully, 'cause I love swords. So graceful, yet brutal all at once >:3
85 Blood Elf Rogue
@Val: Thank you XD Still got much room to improve though!

Case in point, the handssssss---- I always suck at hands. And feet, feet are -evilevilevil-.... And why must men and children be so difficult to draw ;.;

I also suck at action drawings, I always mess up with perspective, anatomy, just making it feel....actiony. :/ ---> http://zpansven.deviantart.com/art/Supply-Run-Lineart-342120942

Don't get me started on weapons, they are my most epic of fails...guns more than swords, thankfully, 'cause I love swords. So graceful, yet brutal all at once >:3

Because of Homework sketches assigned by my teacher, I've gotten better at hands... But I have a hatred for feet, and will not draw them... They disgust me >.<
85 Human Hunter
I know! If I can get away with it, I hide them.
85 Blood Elf Rogue
12/11/2012 04:24 PMPosted by Zpan
I know! If I can get away with it, I hide them.

Lol except pony feet. I don't mind pony feet ^_^
85 Human Hunter
What's your fave medium to draw in? Traditional or digital? :D
85 Night Elf Druid
/chugs flask o' liquor and chucks empty container behind back

So there I was, right? swinging mah sword like some badass punisher of JUSTICE and I'm just taking out like, literally millions of bloodthirsty twilight cult members on the back of f^&ckin Alexstrasza because like, we're totally bros except like... female and sh*t. And then Deathwing's all like "Yo Erani, join me in my super evil apocalypse thingy and !@#$." And I'm all like "Hmmm. NOPE." ANd then I totally just shot lightning out, like, out... uh ...out my EYEBALLS and I totally TOASTED his lava %^-. Then I was like, COVERED, in blood elf b*tches.
True story.

Was I the only one who loled at this 0_0
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]