Reforged Hosts 25 Man Mogu'shan Vaults GDKP

85 Human Hunter
I think its about that time again!

The guild memebers of Reforged are once again looking for a handful of players interested in joining us as we re-introduce Fizzcrank's 25 man GDKP. This is a continuation of a very successful tradition we started a few patches back in Cataclysm during the Firelands era.

Before we can get the ball rolling once again, WE NEED YOU! We had over 70 players on a weekly basis all through Cataclysm signing up to join us on these very entertaining evenings. Teaching fights! Killing Bosses! LOOT!!!! And most even walked away every raid with their purses lined with more Gold than they had prior!

So spread the word, we would very much like to see this weekly event back up and running within the next week or two. Talk to your guildies and friends and get everyone interested that you can. Just remember to bring your friends with a big pocket book ;) I promise it will only benifit EVERYONE at the end of the night.

Post here on the Forum or send in-game mail to Seirei or Dialith about getting placed on the invite list.

Now time for the legal:Toons that you bring to the raid will be subject to performance scrutiny (we do not carry people no matter how much gold you plan on spending)

What is GDKP?- GDKP stands for "Gold-DKP".
- Items which drop in your run are auctioned off in raid chat. The highest bidder receives the item and the gold they pay is added to "The Pot"
- Profession Patterns, BOE's, etc are all auctioned off in this manner as well. Everything that drops.
- "The Pot" keeps growing in value until the end of the run.
- "The Pot" is split evenly at the end of the run to all 25 players in the raid present when the final boss dies. Everyone gets an equal share.
- There is no mainspec > offspec priority, its gold which determines who gets what.

The Rules
-All items of value (Epics, BOE's, Enchant mats, etc) that drop will be auctioned off to the highest bidder. The combined Gold Pot from all Auction Sales will be split evenly 25-ways to everyone at the end of the raid.
- Raid members will only receive their share of the gold pot if they are present in the raid when the final boss dies, no exceptions. You forfeit your share of the Pot if you have to leave early or need to be replaced. You may be replaced if:
- You AFK for more than 5 minutes without informing the Raid Leader
- You DC for more than 5 minutes

All Auctions and Bids will be in public raid chat. Items have minimum bids, but no maximum bid. No private tells for bids are accepted. No loot is reserved. There is no extra loot/gold for the raid leader. If people want they can keep track of the current pot with the addon Gold Raid Tracker. After the boss is dead and everyone is resurrected there will be a brief pause for people to look at the loot before the auctions will begin. This pause will be short and it is recommended that you figure out upgrades before the beginning of the raid. Auctions will go quickly from one auction to another with no pause between each item so everyone needs to be paying attention to which item is being auctioned at the moment. There will be no bids that will be accepted before or after the auction time for anyone.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Monk
the addon GoldRaidTracker no longer works with the current version of the game. however the pot will be announced after every auction ends.

when asking to be invited we will be looking at your character, specificly gems/enchants/reforges for the spec you are wanting to attend on(if you dont know how to properly gear your character its hard to have faith that you are good at your job).

if you want to attend the best way of getting an invite is to send an ingame mail to ether me or seirei with the toon name/spec that you want to attend with along with your availablility(we havent set a day/time at this point), keep in mind that we will not always see it rite when you send it and we might not have the time to check out your character rite away, but we will get to everyone!

lets try and make this GDKP as great and successful as the first 2!
Edited by Dialith on 12/4/2012 6:57 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin
Just curious when this will begin? Enjoyed many of these runs in the past.
Reply Quote
85 Human Hunter
First off its good to see you again Thorun, it has been awhile my friend. Second, we're still feeling out participation at the moment. I would like to shoot for a Thursday run once again myself. Though i am fairly flexable outside Reforged's Tue/Mon raid schedual. We request info from anyone interested in the run as far as availability: days and times.
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
i thought to do these runs you had to be, you know, good. last i checked nobody on fizz fit that definition
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
Would love to help out getting this going, the Firelands one was always a blast and I know most of the players often came back from those raids with plenty of gold :D

I bring cookies!

12/01/2012 09:38 PMPosted by Cricke
i thought to do these runs you had to be, you know, good. last i checked nobody on fizz fit that definition

I think in the past the FL GDKP raid was usually made up of both skilled/experienced alts as well as newer, less skilled players, so it balanced out most nights. Also normal MV is quite easy and straight forward now, especially since most players have been able to do LFR for several weeks.
Reply Quote
100 Human Hunter
12/01/2012 01:11 PMPosted by Bizness
I think its about that time again!

To level your Druid like you promised?
Reply Quote
85 Human Hunter
The Spriest is almost done Ryankinia... almost.
Reply Quote
100 Human Hunter
12/02/2012 03:18 PMPosted by Bizness
The Spriest is almost done Ryankinia... almost.

boligrafo quince face
Reply Quote
100 Human Priest
Oh nice, i started doin GDKP with you all in FL what a success count me in
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]