Best pvp guilds of Darkspear.

Can someone tell the best pvp guilds on darkspear? Not just alliance or just horde but both. Thanks in advance.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
Best PVP guild as a whole? or ... just the best players, cause the best players are SSJ KWOK SQUAD , & Intentionally Female but the most well known and oriented PVP guild is probably Dara, but not the best players xD not a hater they are cool, & idk about horde i assume The crimson tide lol.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
<doing work>
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
12/01/2012 06:27 PMPosted by Jdawgx
The crimson tide lol.

Don't associate with this guild cow, it's the horde version of wpf.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
Is this what people really think of TCT? :(
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Did you forget he was in WPF and loved it? They even booted him and he begged to get back in. So I think he might enjoy another guild like that.

Says the guy who got booted out of an entire faction.
Edited by Invincible on 12/1/2012 7:12 PM PST
Reply Quote
Jaqen if I begged to get back in why would I faction change to get away from them? and I mean a pvp guild as a whole.
Reply Quote
100 Undead Rogue
12/01/2012 07:17 PMPosted by Rafien
Jaqen if I begged to get back in why would I faction change to get away from them? and I mean a pvp guild as a whole.

You see guys, Cow is growing from a young boy to man. He's done with limiting himself to only World PvP and using the excuse I don't have ratings because I don't try to have ratings.

I respect that. Some people could learn from this for sure.

Back on topic? Lemons.
Reply Quote
Oranges.
Reply Quote
12/01/2012 08:41 PMPosted by Syrelan
dude cow plz tell me you are not entering battlegrounds missing a ring and trinket

how else am i supposed to get them? lol im not questing anymore. i dont even play that much anymore
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
That whole, wintraders getting justice really put him back lOl
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
<Envy>
Reply Quote
12/02/2012 02:16 PMPosted by Binibikini
That whole, wintraders getting justice really put him back lOl

shutup kid
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
12/02/2012 03:17 PMPosted by Toskosa
shutup kid

is 15 years old, calls other people kids.

please don't stop posting you are one of the few people on these forums i can stand to read. thx
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]