Dear horde of Barth.

90 Blood Elf Priest
I know i am not from this server nor have i ever been on this server but i feel that i need to post something here to warn you of the immaturity of a player (horde)

He put me on report for "cheating" Because i made the mistake of using Spectral Guise whilst holding the flag (no one else went for it for 7 minutes and i didnt know it dropped it being a shadow priest and not a flag carrying class and rarely pick the flag up) so naturally in his mind i was cheating in a random BG that i had queued up in alone claiming i had friends on the other side. All my toons are horde and on Dath'Remar.

Just wanted to give you guys a heads up if you make a mistake around this guy he will report you for cheating with no proof to back it up.
Edited by Pènancè on 12/2/2012 6:12 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
MLG
Care cups empty.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Thats cool, i just dont want others to make a mistake and get reported for doing nothing wrong and it was also addressed to horde not alliance so your point is invalid.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Just to add im not looking for sympathy its merely a warning for others.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
MLG
So from what you have told us, he reports for no reason. I'm guessing nothing happened to your account as a result of this report, so why would you think Blizzard would do anything to us from another pointless report from him?

Also I have various 90s on Horde and Alliance Barth, Statement is valid :l
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
MLG
12/02/2012 05:17 AMPosted by Pènancè

If you get hit by lighting it can be very dangerous, should I go inform your server of this danger?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
12/02/2012 05:19 AMPosted by Enigma

If you get hit by lighting it can be very dangerous, should I go inform your server of this danger?

Would you like it if someone reported you for something you didnt do and potentially face a ban because of some pre pubescent kid got mad that you made mistake? Probably not. I may get banned t may not i just dont want it happening to others. Better yet why are you trying to troll me when im only looking out for others in the community?
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
Naming and shaming on the forums is forbidden, so I suggest removing this individuals name from your post before a legitimate complaint is filed against your account. Also, how is Dath'Remar doing? I moved from there some time ago.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Dath is doing ok for horde on the raiding side of things Nocturnus Vexillari and Shift still top 2 guilds on the realm as far as im aware. Used to be pretty dead in cata but is slowly picking up now starting to see more and more new faces.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
12/02/2012 06:12 AMPosted by Pènancè
Used to be pretty dead in cata

Hah, exactly why I left. Good to see things getting back together.
Reply Quote
84 Blood Elf Priest
This thread does not have my financial support.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
MLG
12/02/2012 05:26 AMPosted by Pènancè

Would you like it if someone reported you for something you didnt do and potentially face a ban because of some pre pubescent kid got mad that you made mistake? Probably not. I may get banned t may not i just dont want it happening to others. Better yet why are you trying to troll me when im only looking out for others in the community?

"Potentially face a ban", Sure..
Reply Quote
Enigma, why you gotta go and throw feces in this guys face man his just trying to he- oh wait threads dead.

carry on.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Priest
honestly dont stress, im sure almost every shadow priest has made the mistake once to spectral guise with a flag, personally since as a rogue you cant accidently stealth with the flag this is a system issue thats allowing you/us to even be able to cast it while holding a flag. As long as Bliz don't go thru the logs and find that you spectral guised the flag 10times+ in a day or something similar you will be completely fine.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]