85 twinks are here come join us part 2

85 xp-off community information

Players that have not upgraded to Mists of Pandaria will automatically be queued in the experience-off bracket. For those that have Mists, join the community by visiting Behsten in Stormwind or Slahtz in Orgrimmar to turn off your experience.

Season 11 (Cataclysmic) gear is available at vendors in Dalaran Sewers and Gadgetzan. Currently there are gear sets missing for hybrid classes. Monks do not have gear available yet. Both these issues are expected to be resolved... sometime.

Advantages of twinking at 85
Fast queues (generally 5-10 minutes during peak hours)
Less gear disparity than many other brackets, particularly 80-84
Healers aren't Godmode like at 70
Zero/minimal bot presence

Disadvantages of twinking at 85
It can be expensive to level professions, gem, and enchant your gear - but once you're done, you're done! No endgame gear treadmill.
Some BiS items require camping either the auction house for rare items or camping rare spawns in Pandaria (but viable alternatives exist)

Professions of note - max level 600
Through Archaeology you can acquire Spear of Xuen, upgradeable through honor to iLvl 471. Also available is Umbrella of Chi-Ji, upgradeable to iLvl 471. To farm these items without a level 90, do not level Archaeology past 525; that way, all your Archaeology sites will be in the Jade Forest.
Alchemy trinkets are also upgradeable to iLvl 466
Blacksmithing allows you to add two more MoP gems to your gear
Engineering has powerful and entertaining tinkers
Herbalism allows you to acquire Water Spirit and Life Spirit in addition to Lifeblood (2880 haste for 20 seconds)

Arenas
To queue for Arenas, you will need to toggle your xp to "on."

Rated Battlegrounds
Coming soon!

Raiding
Battletags are used to organize raids and pvp groups. Browse the thread for current information.

Guilds
Horde
<DONTGETMADGETGLAD> Area 52
<Axiom> Frostmourne

Alliance
<Puritania> Kargath
Edited by Vinses on 12/5/2012 6:33 PM PST
active bracket is active

/happydance
85 Undead Rogue
Herro guys
12/02/2012 10:24 PMPosted by Defamê
Herro guys

o/
85 Undead Warlock
Need more twinks imo, and who is gonna be my 250000 hk victim? / Bump this .
85 Undead Rogue
BUMP.. NEW 85 PAGE
85 Orc Rogue

Players that have not upgraded to Mists of Pandaria will automatically be queued in the experience-off bracket. For those that have Mists, join the community by visiting Behsten in Stormwind or Slahtz in Orgrimmar to turn off your experience.

Season 11 (Cataclysmic) gear is available at vendors in Dalaran Sewers and Gadgetzan. Currently there are gear sets missing for hybrid classes. Monks do not have gear available yet. Both these issues are expected to be resolved... sometime.

• Fast queues (generally 5-10 minutes during peak hours)
  • Less gear disparity than many other brackets, particularly 80-84
  • Healers aren't Godmode like at 70
  • Zero/minimal bot presence

• It can be expensive to level professions, gem, and enchant your gear - but once you're done, you're done! No endgame gear treadmill.
  • Some BiS items require camping either the auction house for rare items or camping rare spawns in Pandaria (but viable alternatives exist)

• Through Archaeology you can acquire Spear of Xuen, upgradeable through honor to iLvl 471. Also available is Umbrella of Chi-Ji, upgradeable to iLvl 471. To farm these items without a level 90, do not level Archaeology past 525; that way, all your Archaeology sites will be in the Jade Forest.
  • Alchemy trinkets are also upgradeable to iLvl 466
  • Blacksmithing allows you to add two more MoP gems to your gear
  • Engineering has powerful and entertaining tinkers
  • Herbalism allows you to acquire Water Spirit and Life Spirit in addition to Lifeblood (2880 haste for 20 seconds)

Arenas

Rated Battlegrounds
Coming soon!

Raiding
Battletags are used to organize raids and pvp groups. Browse the thread for current information.

Guilds
Horde
<Axiom> Frostmourne

Alliance
<Puritania> Kargath
Edited by Jerkhole on 12/4/2012 9:22 PM PST
85 Orc Rogue
Ok, got a start on an updated community information post but I need help. Do you have to toggle xp to do arenas, or is that just a bug at 70?

For professions, I didn't mention many because I think players are familiar enough with the bonuses you get (extra enchanting stats, etc). I just wanted to mention the ones that are A Big Deal.

Vinses, if you can update the original post and include all the wonderful information that I'm sure is incoming, that would be great.
84 Pandaren Shaman
One
Need to turn XP on for all brackets still, I've checked.
85 Human Hunter
12/04/2012 07:58 PMPosted by Jerkhole
Alchemy trinkets are also upgradeable to iLvl 471

I know that the arch trinket can be upgraded to 471, but isn't the alch trinket only upgradeable to 466 (458 + 8)?

Unless I'm not seeing something on mine.
85 Blood Elf Mage
@ Jerk & Vinses
Add <Puritania> of Kargath - Alliance ,I believe I saw them posting they are recruiting 85 twinks.

Cheers :)

Edit: Found em http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/7199033649
Edited by Raienryuu on 12/4/2012 8:23 PM PST
85 Orc Death Knight

• Fast queues (generally 5-10 minutes during peak hours)
  • Less gear disparity than many other brackets, particularly 80-84
  • Healers aren't Godmode like at 70
  • Zero/minimal bot presence

• It can be expensive to level professions, gem, and enchant your gear - but once you're done, you're done! No endgame gear treadmill.
  • Some BiS items require camping either the auction house for rare items or camping rare spawns in Pandaria (but viable alternatives exist)

• Through Archaeology you can acquire Spear of Xuen, upgradeable through honor to iLvl 471. To farm this item without a level 90, do not level Archaeology past 525; that way, all your Archaeology sites will be in the Jade Forest.
  • Alchemy trinkets are also upgradeable to iLvl 466
  • Blacksmithing allows you to add two more MoP gems to your gear
  • Engineering has powerful and entertaining tinkers
  • Herbalism allows you to acquire Water Spirit and Life Spirit in addition to Lifeblood (2880 haste for 20 seconds)

Arenas

Rated Battlegrounds
Coming soon!

Raiding

Guilds
Horde

Alliance
<Puritania> Kargath

May as well add <Axiom> - Frostmourne, to Horde guilds. We're basically the same core group that originally started at 60, progressed through each bracket over the years and seem to be focused here for now.

Edit: you can add Umbrella of Chi-Ji to the Arch*-items.
Edited by Psylöcke on 12/4/2012 9:18 PM PST
84 Pandaren Shaman
One
And Quilen Statuette, they are upgradable through JP, not honour.
39 Undead Rogue
get gold
camp BMAH
get Sun-Lute
wrek kidz
60 Human Death Knight
Saw an 89 mage in the last BG i was in. Was funny.

edit- saw some familiar faces too, finally.
Edited by Warglaive on 12/4/2012 9:38 PM PST
90 Pandaren Rogue
http://i.imgur.com/L910x.jpg

Alliance played well tonight, aside from a few games. Hi Defamez :O
60 Human Death Knight

I would accept a 20 minute queue penalty to every future game to never be grouped with the failures in my last AV. Never seen such ignorance in all my days of WoW, it was truly teh most frustrating game in my time.

Quite literally a dozen 6 year olds could have done better.

Blind 6 year olds.

Literally.

Really.

edit- apparently i got my wish with a massive disconnect and complimentary deserter buff. =P
Edited by Warglaive on 12/4/2012 10:40 PM PST
87 Tauren Druid

I feel kind of bad about attacking you when you were sitting on the stump. =(
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]