85 twinks are here come join us part 2

85 Undead Priest
That Twin Peaks was not cool...
60 Human Death Knight
Nor was that WSG
85 Undead Priest
12/04/2012 11:06 PMPosted by Warglaive
Nor was that WSG

Beaten in games where the opposing team simply outgears/ outplays yours isn't as bad as holding flag in your own FR for the final 10 mins while your team farms theirs.

Doesn't matter if it's your team or not, i say you're as guilty as the rest if you do nothing about it.

But yes, that WSG was a nightmare, lol. Hacker and Dag in same game..
Edited by Tiktök on 12/4/2012 11:15 PM PST
90 Pandaren Rogue
http://i.imgur.com/L910x.jpg

Alliance played well tonight, aside from a few games. Hi Defamez :O

I feel kind of bad about attacking you when you were sitting on the stump. =(

I feel kind of bad for almost killing you that one time. But you forgive me, right? <3

That Hunter is the one that should really feel bad. I didn't even want to fight! Can't a Rogue sit on a stump and make friends?

I would accept a 20 minute queue penalty to every future game to never be grouped with the failures in my last AV. Never seen such ignorance in all my days of WoW, it was truly teh most frustrating game in my time.

Sounds like it was painful, what happened? The AV's I did today went pretty smooth, luckily; lots of PvP and easy wins.

The people who can't follow simple directions and play like the typical BGer need to move on imo.
85 Undead Rogue
12/04/2012 08:45 PMPosted by Snípedown
Lol Defamez, 2v1 and flag of ownership my rogue.

sorry man, its macroed with like 3 of my spells
85 Undead Rogue
12/04/2012 10:04 PMPosted by Nerzeliam
Hi Defamez :O

Hello Panda rogue i dont have a clue who you are!
60 Human Death Knight
12/04/2012 11:13 PMPosted by Nerzeliam
Sounds like it was painful, what happened?

can't follow simple directions and play like the typical BGer

And

lots of PvP and easy wins.

That we somwhow manage to lose - because about 4 people out of 40 are actually aware there are towers.

And 3 of them call all the towers/bunkers "IT"

"Need help IT"
"you mean IB?"
"Ya"
"Need help IT"
"You mean... IW?"
"Ya, help IT"

And when your rez point is stonehearth and you lose IW because everyone goes 100 yards straight south every rez but somehow nowhere near SH bunker so you lose that too. And they win without killing balinda.

Except they kill balinda too at the end. Cuz your team's THAT clueless.

I said mean things.

And i'm glad.
60 Human Death Knight
12/04/2012 11:11 PMPosted by Tiktök
Hacker and Dag in same game..

One of them globaled me. I was sad. =(
85 Undead Warlock
So what time of day do you all usually start queing your 85's?
70 Night Elf Priest
when I feel like getting camped by bads
90 Night Elf Priest
hello i am priest
85 Undead Rogue
DT
errryone keep reporting the bmah wep until it gets nerfed back to leve 90 requirement, woot woot.
90 Night Elf Priest
hello yogurt
85 Tauren Shaman
I have to say i don't see a lot ppl playing healers in this twink bracket. I personally prefer healing rather than dpsing. Was wondering why do you guys choose dps classes over healers?
85 Blood Elf Priest
i normally play disc, but until i can stack a heavy resil set offhealing as shad does better. Once they finally add the pieces missing ill prob go back to it
85 Undead Priest
i normally play disc, but until i can stack a heavy resil set offhealing as shad does better. Once they finally add the pieces missing ill definitely go back to it

Fixed
85 Blood Elf Priest
you just want me to pocket heal you all day in bgs again :P
85 Undead Priest
12/05/2012 05:23 AMPosted by Atrition
I have to say i don't see a lot ppl playing healers in this twink bracket. I personally prefer healing rather than dpsing. Was wondering why do you guys choose dps classes over healers?

All depends really, i've never played a healing spec in pvp but I really enjoy the off healing of a ret paladin. As for pure dps goes, I prefer the ones with great control (rogue,warlock,etc).
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]