85 twinks are here come join us part 2

85 Human Rogue
12/08/2012 03:49 PMPosted by Gòóbypls
if a rogue only gets you to 50% theres a prob Full bis bursts me to 50% with 69% damage reduction

Interesting.

http://i.imgur.com/O1eCI.jpg

outplayed
85 Draenei Shaman
Are ele shamamans viable? Or should I just reroll resto
85 Human Rogue

outplayed

Clearly.

Edit: Serious talk, you're probably the best Rogue I've run into in the bracket. Ran into you in EotS earlier and you were sitting on some Paladin or something, I DoT'd you and started going hard on your healer and you ShS > kick'd me and went back on the Paladin. Made me smile.

eh not that good but i've been trying to improve. i'll probably be qing some more games tonite hopefully we'll meet again

^ i think ele and enh are both bad/mediocre, and resto is braindead. i'd just reroll a different class tbh
Edited by Flexmasterx on 12/8/2012 4:00 PM PST
85 Draenei Shaman
Bleh, just figured gearing this toon would be easier since I'd been sitting on cata gear for a while now.......and my mog is hawt......what about warriors? I figure I could drop some gold on the new BMAH axe. Compared to locks/rogues and hybrids though I'd feel pointless on my warrior 1v1
85 Human Rogue
yea i guess enh isn't that bad but he's in full MOP blues so really squishy
Flex is decent but best rogue ive seen so far is yogurt
12/08/2012 04:27 PMPosted by Gòóbypls
But I will say I can almost guarantee he's got that mouthy pocket healer of his on him most of the time.

ive only seen hodgie once in a wsg never in any other bg with yogurt seems to play alone
I ran into flex last night and he was smart enough to not engage during the Bulwark totem and keep the non trinketed player cc'd
90 Human Rogue
horde so noob at bg's sigh
12/08/2012 05:32 PMPosted by Stealthsloth
horde so noob at bg's sigh

:( On that same not I have a 85 mage on Ally side I wanna gear up anyone running Bg's?
90 Human Warlock
Just got killed by hardbanana with his !@#$ing axe
60 Human Death Knight
12/08/2012 01:45 PMPosted by Dochaelian
Damn looking at this page i've smoked a lot of bads even when i'm wearing red broken gear lol

How is full cataclysmic "red broken gear"? You outgear 95% of the bracket. On a FOTM warlock. Talkin tuff.

You leaked here out of the 70 bracket, didnt you.
85 Dwarf Shaman
12/08/2012 01:22 PMPosted by Infieri
is pglove powerglove? ;D

yessir
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]