85 twinks are here come join us part 2

finally 85!
time to spend all my gold =/
87 Undead Death Knight
Wish I had gold to spend.
60 Human Death Knight
How is making gold hard for people? The only issue I forsee is affording the 483 axe. But I should have plenty in a couple months.

Mill herbs, sell ink.

Farm AQ10 for xmog items. Takes 20 minutes to do or less and at a minimum you'll make 200g~ vendoring the old skill books.

Bikini top plate chest sells for over 10k.

Edit: And I sold Raiding With Leashes Achievement Trades, earned about 10k doing that. Then I started selling pets yesterday for 2k+.

Ya but wishing for it is way easier.
90 Pandaren Rogue
How is making gold hard for people? The only issue I forsee is affording the 483 axe. But I should have plenty in a couple months.

Mill herbs, sell ink.

Farm AQ10 for xmog items. Takes 20 minutes to do or less and at a minimum you'll make 200g~ vendoring the old skill books.

Bikini top plate chest sells for over 10k.

Edit: And I sold Raiding With Leashes Achievement Trades, earned about 10k doing that. Then I started selling pets yesterday for 2k+.

Easier said than done. I'm trying to sell transmog stuff but it's not going too well. Then again, I've never been good at AHing.
90 Undead Rogue
12/05/2012 09:19 AMPosted by Grimrune
Well when people cry about having to spend all their gold I assume it's because they have difficulty acquiring it. I have gear laying around for characters I don't even play at this point.

Server economy is usually the culprit. It seems like I always wind up on servers where nobody wants what I'm selling, regardless of price.
99 Orc Rogue
12/05/2012 05:23 AMPosted by Atrition
I have to say i don't see a lot ppl playing healers in this twink bracket. I personally prefer healing rather than dpsing. Was wondering why do you guys choose dps classes over healers?
I'll be on my shaman as soon as they add back the season 11 gear. I'm tempted to just buy season 10, but the day I get it all gemmed and enchanted will invariably be the day that season 11 is brought back for hybrids.
85 Human Hunter
12/05/2012 09:43 AMPosted by Jancith
Server economy is usually the culprit. It seems like I always wind up on servers where nobody wants what I'm selling, regardless of price.

Too many people selling, not enough people buying.

I can sell frostweave cloth more reliably than I can MoP enchants on my server.
85 Blood Elf Priest
Edited by Brèna on 12/5/2012 11:32 AM PST
85 Undead Warlock
Fun bracket! I am glad I checked it out instead of leveling to 90 :) See you in the BG's!
60 Human Death Knight
12/05/2012 11:07 AMPosted by Brèna

i saaaaaw iiiiiit.
90 Undead Priest
12/05/2012 11:50 AMPosted by Warglaive
i saaaaaw iiiiiit.

yeah i realized i prob shouldn't be saying things like that
85 Blood Elf Priest
12/05/2012 11:52 AMPosted by Eilane
Yeah, what a weird post to edit out. :/

would prefer gold farmers not to see it
80 Blood Elf Priest
i need to post on more priest's
90 Blood Elf Priest
^
90 Pandaren Rogue
20 minutes in queue. Nothing so far.

Did everyone fall off the planet?
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]