85 twinks are here come join us part 2

85 Blood Elf Priest
oceanic players make up alot of the community and its currently around 6-8 am
85 Human Rogue
do you gain anything by leveling arch past 525?
60 Human Death Knight
Enchants don't sell for 100g on every server?

Nope, pandaren step is sitting at 600g Horde side on Darkspear. The rest of the armor enchants range from 200-600g/ea.

KT horde is usually much the same concerning a poor AH. For example, there is typically not only no MoP rares for sale on the AH, but no rares AT ALL for sale in the 80-85 range. Enchants are missing or sky-high.

It's a sad place.

edit- actually, 85 rares are somewhat common if you count the ilvl 415 crafting items. I dont.
Edited by Warglaive on 12/5/2012 1:26 PM PST
85 Orc Hunter
think I'm going to level all of my 80s to the 85 bracket

so tired of 40 minute queues to get farmed by 84s :(

so instead I'm going to take all my fully geared 80s into the XP-on and roll people till 85 haha
90 Pandaren Rogue

85 Undead Warlock
12/05/2012 12:45 PMPosted by Grimrune
Enchants don't sell for 100g on every server?
Depends but i think those Jade serpent weapon enchants are currently going for either 3k or 7k (cant remember) gold on gorefiend. top end mop spell thread is 500/600 gold
99 Orc Rogue
12/05/2012 12:42 PMPosted by Flexmasterx
do you gain anything by leveling arch past 525?
NO! In fact, it's a bad idea to do so because it makes it harder for a player that can't fly in Pandaria to get the rares.

And level 50-80 enchanting materials are one of my biggest sources of income also. I'm gonna see if leveling the new battle pets before selling them is worth it.
The hard twink life of a MM tard.

edit: Gg dag, maybe you won't miss with Marks anymoar!
Edited by Àkira on 12/5/2012 4:17 PM PST
90 Night Elf Priest
Yogurt and myself run this bracket we are far to superior
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Explain (256 characters max)