LF Dedicated PvPers

90 Orc Warrior
I am searching for pvpers on horde side Daggerspine for Rated battlegrounds and regular battleground parties.

Already I have about 7 people who claim to be ready

The requirements aren't insane.

-must have at least full pvp blues ilevel over 465 in pvp
-must have full pvp enchants and gems towards your spec
-must be working on capping conquest every week towards epic weapon and gear
-must be willing to dedicate time and energy into learning and gaining team chemistry
-must know class and spec with rotations
-must not be completely awful and have some concept of PvP

I am not expecting to come out of the box with a crazy rating , but I am willing to work with those who are also willing to be the best rated battlegroup we can be (Which I am confident enough to be 2000+ rating with the right people, all comes down to chemistry)

I am not expecting a rush of people and I'm not expecting anyone to be insanely good. Although I am willing to work with those who are willing to become better PvPers and better by helping verbally or in game by running bg's and possibly arena.

Whisper, mail me in game, or post here with Class, spec, and iLevel
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
I have been thinking of switching factions just cause alliance side is a corpse. Would be nice if I could have a group to go to.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]