Elemental PvP Profession Question

I'm having a very difficult time deciding on which professions to go with. I'll have both a Resto and Elemental spec for PvP, and am looking forwards to doing lots of rated battlegrounds, mostly as Elemental.

Is Alchemy totally worthless, if my intent is to do RBGs?

What Professions are other Elemental Shamans using?
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
Personally i'm Blacksmithing for the 2 extra gem sockets to glove and wrist and engineering for the bombs, glider, trinket on glove effect. I believe those two professions are considered the "best" DPS increasing professions at the moment. Although you lose the majority of your items in engineerinig if you are planning to do rated battlegrounds. I wouldn't say alchemy is totally worthless xD
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Shaman
Engineering has the problem that you can't use both the on use dps trinket and the synapse springs at same time.
Reply Quote
The reason I thought Alchemy might be worthless is because someone said that you can't use potions in RBGs or Arena. Is this accurate?
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Shaman
12/03/2012 03:35 PMPosted by Ratdrall
Is this accurate?
No, because you can use Alchemist's Flask in arenas/rbgs. Also you don't consume it when used.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]