<The Hand of Vengeance> HRP/PvP ((Forsaken))

***The Hand of Vengeance guild website : http://hov.moonfruit.com

Just who and what is the Hand of Vengeance?

The Hand of Vengeance is the group of Forsaken forces that have been sent to Northrend by Sylvanas Windrunner to bring Undercity's vengeance upon the Lich King. Their method is the delivery of the latest strain of their deadly Plague. They have allied with The Taunka and the Warsong Offensive, under the leadership of the Horde Expedition, in order to oppose the Lich King. Due to the events that took place in Northrend, they are under constant watch by the Kor'Kron Legion as you can see during NPC conversations (especially in Undercity).

The HoV guild has branched off from Northrend, and offers their apothecary and guardian services to the Eastern Kingdoms to help against the current war taking place. Though their technology and advances have been put on hold by the Horde, they continue to do their research privately. The guild itself expands from Northrend and Eastern Kingdoms, holding most of the guild only events in the familiar places such as Venomspite and Vengeance Landing.

Ranks within the guild:
Intern- The interns are the students and beginners of the guild. New recruits will be placed within this rank for a two week gracing period before they can advance to a more desire rank.

Apothecary- The main source behind the guild. The Apothecaries are the skilled minds behind alchemy, chemical weaponry and scientific developments.

Surgeon- The surgeons are the field medics, doctors, plague doctors, and nurses of the guild. They special in medical care (and some even offer care plans and insurance coverage!) for the Horde and Forsaken.

Plaguebringer- Plaguebringer's are a private rank, that is not talked about openly due to their profession. They are the chemical testers and distributors of the deadly blight and practice in complete secrecy among the others in the guild (and the Horde!)

Deathguard- The protectors of the apothecarium. They consist of deathguards or dreadguards. Their main purpose within the special operation militia is to watch over the scientists and provide protection.

Assassin- This rank is for any of the Forsaken that fall under Lightslayers, Deathstalkers, Darkstalkers or Dark Rangers. The people that are hired for staying hidden or marksman and are advanced in special operational tactics.

Blight Zealot- This is an OOC rank for the officers within the HoV.
The Hand of Vengeance requires those that are interested to fill out an application, as well as a brief IC interview if the application is approved. The applications are a means for us to get a basic feel of the background story and learn a little bit about the applicant, so we can offer the best suited means of RP and atmosphere that we can.

The guild website has all information regarding the HoV. If interested in applying please head to the application section which can be found on the home page. :)

Officers (blight zealots) that can be contacted for further information:

Ayende- Dark Apothecary

Asanna- Deathguard Captain

Thayrin- Chief Plaguebringer.

Sibelius- Head of the Surgery Department.

Bolsar- High Executor of the Deathguard.

Aeterik-Plaguebringer.

Lemmey- Junior Executor/deathstalker.

Dusksworn- High Shadowmender and priest of the Forgotten Shadow.

Seleste- Head of the apothecarium & Hand of Vengeance operations.

Gleneth- Assassin/Deathguard

Phaerin- Deathguard

Other officers that can be contacted if the ones listed are not available are Octavious, Pusicfer, Trager, Schelm, Paviche, Felsorrow or Chellick.
90 Undead Warlock
Undead swag.
SECOND
NEW THREAD! FOR THE FORSAKEN!
90 Human Paladin
OLD ONE CAPPED BY SCARLET CRUSADE EVERYONE MUST KNOW
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
Hey, guys. Consider this post both a bump and an invitation. I'm trying to get an idea of the number of Undead RPers who would be interested in joining a regular RP group I'm trying to get going. My intent is to try and generate some more Undead RP content on MG, and, from what I've heard, <The Hand of Vengeance> is an outstanding Forsaken RP guild. The group will primarily operate out of The Undercity and the Ruins of Lordaeron, but events will try and span across all Forsaken lands and beyond. For more detail, here's a link to the RP groups actual RP groups thread: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/7200063958
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
By the way, I was wondering if you guys also recruit faction-Forsaken (Death Knights of other Horde Races (e.g. my guy)), as opposed to just race-Forsaken characters.
12/03/2012 05:18 PMPosted by Sithrin
By the way, I was wondering if you guys also recruit faction-Forsaken (Death Knights of other Horde Races (e.g. my guy)), as opposed to just race-Forsaken characters.

We recruit the Human avatar only. But if they would give them the option to have long ears as well, we would change that. Scourge should be welcomed as well, as the Forsaken came from the same thing originally. And thank you for stopping by our thread! We love seeing new faces.

I left a post on your own thread. I must say, I am looking forward to it greatly. :)
Edited by Seleste on 12/3/2012 6:15 PM PST
90 Blood Elf Paladin
12/03/2012 06:11 PMPosted by Seleste

We recruit the Human avatar only. But if they would give them the option to have long ears as well, we would change that. Scourge should be welcomed as well, as the Forsaken came from the same thing originally. And thank you for stopping by our thread! We love seeing new faces.

I left a post on your own thread. I must say, I am looking forward to it greatly. :)

Okay, Seleste. Thanks heaps for your reply :-). From a story perspective, I may have a bit of trouble trying to understand this non-acceptance of non-race-Forsaken into a faction-Forsaken military guild, however, in saying this, I get the obvious OOC elephant in the room here: only race-Forsaken can speak gutter speak; and I have no doubt of the fact that a quality RP guild such as yours would utilize this language in your guild RP quite regularly.
90 Pandaren Shaman
*walks into thread and sets down an empty plate*

Thanks for the bamboo.

*walks out*
90 Undead Priest
I am Forsaken.
12/03/2012 06:11 PMPosted by Seleste

The only segregation the damned need is my blade.
12/03/2012 09:20 PMPosted by Kerdic

Take your weapon. Use it. I am unarmed. Strike me down with it. Give in to your anger.

With each passing moment you resemble us more and more!
Edited by Nezmith on 12/3/2012 9:33 PM PST
12/03/2012 07:07 PMPosted by Arrodis

Okay, Seleste. Thanks heaps for your reply :-). From a story perspective, I may have a bit of trouble trying to understand this non-acceptance of non-race-Forsaken into a faction-Forsaken military guild, however, in saying this, I get the obvious OOC elephant in the room here: only race-Forsaken can speak gutter speak; and I have no doubt of the fact that a quality RP guild such as yours would utilize this language in your guild RP quite regularly.

Sorry for the confusion. I was just including that I wish they allowed the two *Forsaken and DKS* to be able to count as the same. We only have the Undead toons in HoV mechanic wise. But we are flattered you wanted to include us in your role play! We look forward to offering anything we can to help.

12/03/2012 09:03 PMPosted by Pelaios
I am Forsaken.

<3

12/03/2012 09:20 PMPosted by Kerdic

Kerdic. Don't be mean.
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Thank you again for the support, Seleste. I look forward to working with you and your guild.
12/03/2012 10:19 PMPosted by Arrodis
Thank you again for the support, Seleste. I look forward to working with you and your guild.

It would be an honor. :)
90 Undead Warrior
90 Undead Warlock
I have 4 brains.

though one is entirely useless..
Edited by Merik on 12/4/2012 7:37 AM PST
Aww. Hello miss Catherynne!

And Merik...surely there are plenty of other Goblins to get another?
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]