<The Hand of Vengeance> HRP/PvP ((Forsaken))

Seleste gimme a kiss bby.
90 Undead Warlock
Sibbles gimme a kiss bby.

Pucker up, buttercup.
*smooch smooch smooch.*
90 Undead Warlock
SMORES.
90 Undead Warrior
YAY, dead people.
12/10/2012 11:20 PMPosted by Sibelius
Sibbles gimme a kiss bby.

Pucker up, buttercup.
*smooch smooch smooch.*

Urrgghnnnggh.
90 Undead Warlock
12/11/2012 10:37 PMPosted by Kerdic
Urrgghnnnggh.

Dat mustache and pony-tail combo.
90 Undead Warlock
Bumpo.
90 Undead Death Knight
Triple Deader reporting in for a bump! (Triple because the kiss Sib gave Kerd made me die a little more inside...)
90 Undead Warlock
It was actually an excuse to eat the flesh from his face.
90 Undead Warlock
WELL BUMP MY BUMPS AND CALL ME BUMP.
90 Undead Warlock
Bump for an awesome group of people that helped me out back in the day when i was trying to learn to RP. Xferred off to arena but will hopefully be back soon since my partners had to quit :(.
90 Undead Warlock
YAY for off server bumps.
Pucker up, buttercup.
*smooch smooch smooch.*

Ivan Felsorrow sighed. He's been fantasizing about Kerdic again. The way his great stache fitted around his face - it made Ivan's talons curl. He was thinking about leaving Seleste anyways - she was starting to smell like farts. "I bet Kerdic smells musky - like a real man." Ivan sighed dreamily. "If only I stood a chance!" Ivan threw a romance novel across the dark room. Seleste waddled into the room, like the penguin she was. "Ivan? Are you alright? Are you crying again?" The warlock hissed at his wife. "NO! Seleste! I'm fine! Go back to bed." Seleste nodded slowly. She understood - Ivan wasn't interested in getting it on tonight. Maybe tomorrow? Hopefully tomorrow...
Edited by Praxos on 12/14/2012 12:14 PM PST
90 Undead Death Knight
Bump for Penguin Priestesses!
90 Undead Warlock
Praxos being Praxos

I am horribly confused by this.
12/13/2012 08:16 PMPosted by Superstarx
Bump for an awesome group of people that helped me out back in the day when i was trying to learn to RP. Xferred off to arena but will hopefully be back soon since my partners had to quit :(.

That's okay! We will welcome you back whenever you are ready. :)
Pucker up, buttercup.
*smooch smooch smooch.*

Ivan Felsorrow sighed. He's been fantasizing about Kerdic again. The way his great stache fitted around his face - it made Ivan's talons curl. He was thinking about leaving Seleste anyways - she was starting to smell like farts. "I bet Kerdic smells musky - like a real man." Ivan sighed dreamily. "If only I stood a chance!" Ivan threw a romance novel across the dark room. Seleste waddled into the room, like the penguin she was. "Ivan? Are you alright? Are you crying again?" The warlock hissed at his wife. "NO! Seleste! I'm fine! Go back to bed." Seleste nodded slowly. She understood - Ivan wasn't interested in getting it on tonight. Maybe tomorrow? Hopefully tomorrow...

I knew it.
12/14/2012 04:59 PMPosted by Seleste
I knew it.

Seleste was aware of Ivan's mental affair. She understood - she did have a thing for Thrall at one point, after all. Besides, Kerdic was living. He could give Ivan what she could not - a heart beat. A steady heart beat. She hummed to herself as a tear made its way down her rotting, disgusting face. She didn't wipe it off for effect. She looked down at the scarf she was knitting..."So alone." She sniffled to herself.

Ivan on the otherhand, was scribbling furiously in his pink, frilly diary. He wrote about his feelings for the human warrior. He wrote about how he longed for the man's gentle touch. He wept like a child who had recently lost their stuffed animal with a layer of grime coating it. "What is it? Is it because i'm dead?" The warlock wailed. "It's not fair! I want him in my life! I need him in my life!" Ma'daam Seleste peaked out of her quarters, a half finished kitten scarf clutched tightly in her left hand. She shook her head and went back to work on her scarf.
90 Undead Warlock
I actually feel bad for Seleste in this story.

Why.
I actually feel bad for Seleste in this story.

Why.

You better feel bad. Kerdic belongs to me, you stay away. If I find that diary of yours it is so over.
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]