WHY WOW Shadow priest the new Holy Shock

75 Human Paladin
So I am just shocked that Shadow Priest havent been nerfed yet. I clearly understand that lower levels are not even but it retarded at this point. Shadow priest are 1 shoting players form level 10 to 70 right now and wow hasnt nerfed them yet. I want answers, when Holy Shock was carzy it got nerfed where is the nerf for Shadow priest?
Edited by Ieatrogues on 12/3/2012 4:33 PM PST
Reply Quote
Which ability are you being one shot with?
Reply Quote
75 Human Paladin
It is plague. Just do bgs at lower levels you will see. Its very hard to do arena without it being Shadow Priest fill in the blank. Its so bad right now that bgs consist of 3-6 Shadow Priest per team. Its honestly worst then Holy Shock was. It so bad at low levels that I cant understand why they havnt been nerfed like 50% at least at lower levels. All other dps classes are right where they should be, fair across the boards but Shadow Priest. If wow can make all other class fair then why not Shadow Priest as well?
Edited by Ieatrogues on 12/3/2012 4:46 PM PST
Reply Quote
32 Goblin Rogue
[quote="71985375195"]Not sure thinks it plague. quote]

lol.

When the zombie apocalypse finally happens the zombies will eat brains. You have nothing to worry about.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Devouring plague requires 2-3 shadow orbs to be effective. chances are, they are saving their orbs for just that, to nuke you. sounds like a good idea to me.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Pre-cap battlegrounds have never been balanced. Before this, the issue was rogues and hunters (and likely still is).

I assume the plague that's one-shotting players is cast with three shadow orbs. If that's the case, it requires three mind blast casts to become accessible. I'm not convinced this is worse than shock.
Reply Quote
75 Human Paladin
lmao when you have 91% resil and can get 1 shoted nps, there is a problem. It doesnt take good players to do that.

I understand that as priest you have to do what you can to help your class but, it really just isnt fun anymore to bg at lower levels. Why is it that all other classes are doing the same damage but Shadow Priest? This problem atleast needs to be looked at.
Edited by Ieatrogues on 12/3/2012 4:55 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
It requires a building up period before they can plague.. kill them before it.
Reply Quote
75 Human Paladin
12/03/2012 04:53 PMPosted by Bloodsworn
It requires a building up period before they can plague.. kill them before it.

Hmm that is a good response lets take a look at that. Shield, Heals that cant be kicked and fears that are up every 30 seconds or so hmmm not happen at lower levels.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Shaman
so you're trying to "twink" and complaining that "other people have an unfair advantage"

interesting..

tell me more
Reply Quote
75 Human Paladin
Its one class, not the entire field. So many other saying the same thing but few will post because of trolls.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
dude lower bracket bgs have NEVER been balanced ive 1 shotted people since bc its not hard on diff classes blizzard are not gona bother and once again resil vs BOAS you figure that one out bro
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
lmao when you have 91% resil and can get 1 shoted nps, there is a problem. It doesnt take good players to do that.

I understand that as priest you have to do what you can to help your class but, it really just isnt fun anymore to bg at lower levels. Why is it that all other classes are doing the same damage but Shadow Priest? This problem atleast needs to be looked at.

I'm not defending my class. I haven't done any low level battlegrounds recently but I'll take your word for it that they're abysmal seeing as though they were when I did participate in them.

My point is that they have not balanced in the past and will not likely be the subject of Blizzard's attention in the near future. If it isn't priests, it'll be something else.
Edited by Belren on 12/3/2012 5:02 PM PST
Reply Quote
75 Human Paladin
12/03/2012 05:01 PMPosted by Unclebully
dude lower bracket bgs have NEVER been balanced ive 1 shotted people since bc its not hard on diff classes blizzard are not gona bother and once again resil vs BOAS you figure that one out bro

I am sorry but thats not true, they nerfed Holy Shock and it was balanced at 90 but not at other levels so ya they can nerf other classes as well to keep the game fun and playable for all levels.
Edited by Ieatrogues on 12/3/2012 5:07 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Monk
It takes about 27 seconds to make a shadow orb, provided they don't get FDCL procs, or twist off fate, I forgot which one procs Mind Blast.

However Cleanse has only an 8 second cooldown. As long as you watch out for it, they shouldn't get more than a tick or two in.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
12/03/2012 05:03 PMPosted by Ieatrogues

I am sorry but thats not try, they nerfed Holy Shock and it was balanced at 90 but not at other levels so ya they can nerf other classes as well to keep the game fun and playable for all levels.

Are you holy? I dont know what level you get denounce but at 90 its killing people so like i said lvl 90 is balanced but until then classes are at the mercy of the player lower level pvp has never been balanced killing people was easy and getting picked on but people with boas or decent gear was easy
Reply Quote
75 Human Paladin
How about this, you guys all do bgs on your lower level toons and then tell me what you think. And Your right cleanse is only 8 second cd but, you cant cleanse when your silenced.
Reply Quote
70 Human Paladin
-ieatrogues-
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
How about this, you guys all do bgs on your lower level toons and then tell me what you think. And Your right cleanse is only 8 second cd but, you cant cleanse when your silenced.

What, in your humble opinion, do you think the percentage of casted plagues are followed by a silence? 2%? 5%? Is that your defense?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]