WHY WOW Shadow priest the new Holy Shock

90 Goblin Hunter
12/03/2012 04:42 PMPosted by Ieatrogues
Just do bgs at lower levels you will see

And that's where your argument fell apart.
Reply Quote
12/03/2012 04:31 PMPosted by Ieatrogues
So I am just shocked that Shadow Priest havent been nerfed yet. I clearly understand that lower levels are not even but it retarded at this point. Shadow priest are 1 shoting players form level 10 to 70 right now and wow hasnt nerfed them yet. I want answers, when Holy Shock was carzy it got nerfed where is the nerf for Shadow priest?

How DARE you? The shadow priests I see walking around Stormwind and Orgrimmar are still using canes, casts, bloody bandages. These poor humble priests still suffer from post traumatic stress, seeing their fellow disc priests getting their limbs blown off by warriors, DKs, and frost mages. They're afraid to even look someone in the eyes for 2 seconds. These priests have been abused, humiliated, and their dignity stripped for uh... all of Cata and WOTLK! What more do you want?!
Reply Quote
70 Human Paladin
lol You have a ton of fears as well, trinket the fear get hit with the silence........
Reply Quote
14 Pandaren Monk
I'm just going to note that shadow priests are dps... holy shock is for a HEALING paladin.
Reply Quote
70 Human Paladin
12/03/2012 05:43 PMPosted by Threadmancer
How DARE you? The shadow priests I see walking around Stormwind and Orgrimmar are still using canes, casts, bloody bandages. These poor humble priests still suffer from post traumatic stress, seeing their fellow disc priests getting their limbs blown off by warriors, DKs, and frost mages. They're afraid to even look someone in the eyes for 2 seconds. These priests have been abused, humiliated, and their dignity stripped for uh... all of Cata and WOTLK! What more do you want?!

Welll atleast at 90 there getting own, but for sure from 80 down there are boss!:P
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
12/03/2012 05:44 PMPosted by Kayleme
lol You have a ton of fears as well, trinket the fear get hit with the silence........

They have a fear pet, an AoE fear on a pretty decent cooldown, and a silence on a long cooldown. That's it.
Reply Quote
70 Human Paladin
12/03/2012 05:44 PMPosted by Shilynn
I'm just going to note that shadow priests are dps... holy shock is for a HEALING paladin.

Just want to add they have Heals and Shields, doesnt seem to legit for dps......
Reply Quote
14 Pandaren Monk
12/03/2012 05:47 PMPosted by Kayleme

Just want to add they have Heals and Shields, doesnt seem to legit for dps......

So do ret paladins and elemental shamans and boomkins, what's your point (at least with the heals) -- shadow priests have to drop shadow form to heal, it eats up their mana terribly, the heals can be interrupted. Holy shock is instant cast, can't be interrupted, take up a miniscule amount of mana and their heals are better.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
12/03/2012 05:10 PMPosted by Ieatrogues
you cant cleanse when your silenced.

Can't cleanse when you are dead either, right?

>.>

<.<

Look, you are a Holy Paladin. You are a healer. You are the primary target. 100% of the time. Get used to being obliterated now because it'll happen until all healers are removed from all games.
Reply Quote
70 Human Paladin
To me thats like retro Pallys with Holy shock and beacon of light............

How do you kick renew?
Edited by Kayleme on 12/3/2012 5:53 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
12/03/2012 05:47 PMPosted by Kayleme

We should let this ship sink now, folks. If you're reading this, please do not post in this thread.
Reply Quote
70 Human Paladin
12/03/2012 05:52 PMPosted by Belren

We should let this ship sink now, folks. If you're reading this, please do not post in this thread.

Keep right on trollin, I wasnt talking about 90 its the rest of the levels that there is a problem noob get a life.
Reply Quote
70 Human Paladin
So I just got out of a bg with a shadow priest that had 68 kbs at level 65. Ya this is just total bs and I for one will not stop posting threads untill I see some changes made!
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
12/04/2012 04:40 PMPosted by Kayleme
So I just got out of a bg with a shadow priest that had 68 kbs at level 65. Ya this is just total bs and I for one will not stop posting threads untill I see some changes made!

You do realize that lowbie pvp is not balanced in any way at all right?
Reply Quote
59 Undead Priest
I can honestly say that most Shadow Priests are one man armies.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Mage
Lower level pvp is not, cannot and never will be balanced.

In Cata it was Hunters roflstomping people.

In Wrath it was rogues.
Reply Quote
70 Human Paladin
Lower level pvp is not, cannot and never will be balanced.

In Wrath it was rogues.

Lmao they were able to fix Holy Shock they can fix this as well.

Hunters were only op at very low levels after that they kinda sucked. Shadow Priest are owning form level 10 to 80 right now. This is not at all close to level in anyway. Why should or would anyone level if they have to be one shoted from level 10 to 80. This much one sidedness will make all quite or you will see 10 on 10 bgs of nothing but Shadow priest. Its already 4-5 in wsg every bg
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Hunter
They should keep Shadow Priests buff and nerf all healers for us.
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Hunter
[quote]Lower level pvp is not, cannot and never will be balanced.

In Wrath it was rogues.

Lmao they were able to fix Holy Shock they can fix this as well.

Hunters were only op at very low levels after that they kinda sucked. Shadow Priest are owning form level 10 to 80 right now. /quote]

Hunters haven't been overpowered at level higher levels since Wrath of the Lich King, and Shadow Priests are actually what I call 'in the middle of the pack'.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Hunter
Blizz wont nerf because you said so !@#$%^-
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]